Director de Análisis de Rendimiento de Fidelización y Asociaciones
Marca del hotel: IHG Corporate
Ubicación: Estados Unidos, Georgia, Atlanta
Hotel: Corp Atlanta Ravinia (ATLR3)
Número de trabajo: R195706
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Your day to day
Provide strategic analytical support to the Loyalty and Partnership function. Initiate and support projects to address strategic and tactical business questions for the Loyalty department related to performance, program evolution, cost optimization, etc Design complex performance tracking methods for loyalty programs and translate insights into actions. Interpret, explain and present technical findings to business stakeholders in practical non-technical language. Work well independently, as part of a global team supporting many differing regions, and as a strong leader and motivator of an insights-oriented team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
- Thoroughly investigates ways in which business questions can be answered by diligently and precisely conducting database mining and analysis.
- Consults with Loyalty functional experts to establish analytical support objectives.
- Develops quantitative metrics to measure performance of Loyalty programs.
- Maintains forecasts of key performance indicators (KPIs) based on operational drivers.
- Measures performance against benchmarks and explains impact on business performance.
- Proactively identifies opportunities and recommends action based on program performance.
- Creates complex models of member behavior and program costs to support development of optimal structures for the loyalty program, reward night reimbursements, partnerships, etc.
- Supports creation of powerful presentations of points of view to upper management
- Collaborate with the broader analytics team to leverage best practices and deliver efficienciesMake recommendations for enhancements to the loyalty database from an information needs perspective including internal and external data sources.
- May lead and review the work of less experienced staff by providing mentoring, technical guidance and training in daily activities.
What we need from you
Bachelors or Master’s degree in business, economics, or statistics, or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
The ideal candidate will have 8+ years progressive work experience, with emphasis on business or loyalty program analysis.
Technical Skills and Knowledge –
- Demonstrated programming experience with statistical and database software (SQL and Tableau required, GCP and SAS preferred). Exposure to Alteryx, R or Python a plus.
- Demonstrated strategic agility and problem solving abilities using a hypothesis led approach.
- Experience conducting complex analysis by aggregating large data sets from multiple sources to deliver insights on business/program performance and/or opportunities
- Experience developing dynamic models or dashboards in Tableau and MS Excel
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, and proficiency with MS Word and PowerPoint for the purpose of translating technical and statistical information into actionable business insights for senior management.
- Familiarity with financial concepts preferred: ROI, NPV, pro forma modeling.
- Demonstrated critical thinking abilities and curiosity to find the underlying causes/drivers of performance
- Self-motived with ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.
Not Applicable for Colorado Applicants
# #LI-AA1 |