Coordinador de limpieza - InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay
Marca del hotel: InterContinental
Ubicación: Singapur, Singapur
Hotel: Singapur Robertson Quay (SINIC), 1 Nanson Road, 238909
Número de trabajo: 104951
As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience. If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand.
Your day to day
To coordinate with Housekeeping Room Attendant, supervisor, Front office and Engineering in preparation for quality guest room.
- To run morning reports, these include: Housekeeping Room Status Report; VIP Report; Out-of-Order Report; Arrivals; Housekeeper’s report.
- Prepares daily room assignments (maid’s report) for morning shift room attendant.
- Reviews message books for special requests or instructions.
- Participate in all kind of Go Green campaign which was being implemented by Hotels.
- Issues keys according to floor assignments.
- Answers phone and logs all messages.
- Informs supervisors of any special guest needs.
- Coordinates the make-up or rush rooms with Front Desk.
- Prepares and monitors room status reports for possible discrepancies.
- Transmits messages from guests to Housekeeping personnel, laundry department, F& B-room service, front office and engineering.
- Monitoring of Hotsos console to ensure guest request is adhere by relative team member & job was being completed timely.
- Informs Assistant Manager or security of any emergencies brought to Housekeeping’s attention
- Ensures all calls pertaining to the next day’s operation, such as personnel calling in sick, are logged in message book and keep Assistant Housekeeper and Executive Housekeeper informed.
- Record all Lost and Found items.
- Proper record of all lost and found items & safe keep them.
- Preparing of morning & evening turndown assignment.
- Calls in extra personnel when necessary.
- If required, coordinator to relief floor supervisor, PA supervisor or laundry team leader.
- Take charge in monitoring department sign in & sin out sheet.
- Checks whether all keys are in respective place.
- Ensure all devices being returned at the end of the shift & ensure to check on the devices’ condition.
- Answering all phone calls & act accordingly. Monitor on hotsos request console, to remind team member if required and make sure all requests being acknowledge and delivered accordingly.
- Taking care of office stationary inventory.
- Assist with data entry as required by superior.
What we need from you
High School or Diploma in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent and 2 years’ housekeeping experience preferably in a hotel of similar size and complexity and including supervisory experience or training.
Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company. Able to speak, read and write English. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office. Possesses organizational and training abilities.
What we offer
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including:
- 5-days work week
- Duty Meal
- Uniforms/ Laundry Services
- Midnight Transportation
- Birthday Off
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Flexi Benefit
- Insurance Coverage
- 50% F&B discount at Hotel’s selected Restaurant
- Special Employee rate at all IHG Hotels worldwide
What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow. And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 6000 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.