Ama de llaves/Auxiliar de habitación-IHG Army Hotels Hunter Army Airfield
Marca del hotel:
Ubicación: Estados Unidos, Georgia, Savannah
Hotel: Hoteles del ejército IHG - Campo de aviación del ejército Hunter (ZYHGA)
Número de trabajo: R165008
Do you see yourself as a Room Attendant? What's your passion? Whether you're into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Your day to day
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean and service assigned rooms or areas according to established standards and procedures including making beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, removing trash, etc. May include cleaning of kitchen area, room refrigerator, coffee maker, cups, glasses, silverware, etc.
- Notify supervisor when service is complete so rooms may be sold or occupied. Report any room unable to be serviced to supervisor according to established procedures.
- Report to supervisor needed repairs or unsafe conditions.
- Respond to guest complaints, special requests and ensure corrective action is taken to achieve complete guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and control supplies and amenities, and minimize waste within all areas of housekeeping.
- Report, turn in, and/or log all lost and found items according to established procedures.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
- May regularly assist with deep cleaning projects.
- May assist with other duties as assigned.
What we need from you
Basic reading, writing, and math skills. Some housekeeping experience and ability to speak English preferred. This is an exterior property, and you will be working outside for a significant portion of your day.
This property is located on a US Military Installation. Successful completion of a Federal Background check will be required to interview for this position, and will be required to be renewed annually at minimum.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds and pushing and or pulling approximately 200 pounds
- Frequently standing up and moving about the facility
- Frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility
- Frequently bending, stooping, and kneeling
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests and employees.
- Basic reading, writing, and math abilities are utilized often when reading room assignments, completing checklists, replacing room linens and amenities.
- Will be required to work most weekends, and/or holidays.
What we offer