Persona de la casa (tiempo parcial) - InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort
Marca del hotel: InterContinental Hotels
Ubicación: Australia, Queensland, Sanctuary Cove
Hotel: InterContinental - Sanctuary Cove Resort (BNEQL)
Job number: EMEAA33950
InterContinental is the world's largest family of luxury hotels. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs.
As the first InterContinental Resort to land in Australia, InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort reflects the grand, graceful architecture of a classic Queensland estate, nestled within the beautiful surrounds of Sanctuary Cove.
If you'd like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we'd like to welcome you to the world's most international luxury hotel brand as a Part Time House Person.
Your day to day
In this pivotal role you will report to the Housekeeping Manager, but support the whole Housekeeping Team and wider Resort Operation.
- Responsible for ensuring all assigned areas are stocked and well maintained and all guest and team requests are actioned promptly to satisfy guest service requests and resort brand standards.
- You will also maintain linen levels to ensure there is sufficient linen for daily operations and room attendant requirements.
- You will be on your feet most of the day, walking long distances around the resort will be part of your daily routine.
- You will need to be strong, healthy and fit and have a passion for Hospitality
- You will be given thorough training to perform your duties to the required standard.
What we need from you
We are looking for someone who;
- Has good communication skills, housekeeping experience is preferred
- Has excellent attention to detail with a commitment to high standards
- Is physically mobile and able to carry, push or lift heavy objects such as linen, beds, bed sheets and vacuum cleaners and be able to frequently stand up and moving about the facility
- Has knowledge of safe working habits, chemical handling and hotel operations is also deemed desirable
- Has flexibility to work various shifts including evenings, weekends and public holidays across a seven day roster
- Must hold a current Australian driver's licence and meet the legal requirements to work in Australia.
What we offer
Join our extraordinary world and experience a place where you can be yourself, share your ideas, support your personal growth and wellbeing, and be a valued member of an inspirational team.
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a suite of benefits that supports you and your family’s wellbeing, including paid birthday leave, enhanced parental leave, flexible work options and proactive health days. Your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development program, IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of entitlements as you move and grow with IHG. In addition to the always-popular hotel perks like accommodation and food & beverage discounts, our discount retail platform makes your pay go even further.
We are proud to be IHG and we know you will be too. Visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.