Franchise Hotel - House Attendant for InterContinental Bellevue at the Avenue
Marca del hotel: InterContinental Hotels & Resorts
Ubicación: Estados Unidos, Washington, Bellevue
Hotel: Bellevue at the Avenue - (SEAHA)
Job number: FRSEAHA2554
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
The “Avenue Bellevue” development is a newly constructed mixed-use hotel, retail & residence project "The Avenue" consisting of 365 luxury serviced condominium units in 2 towers opening November 2023, surrounded and in synergy with the 208 rooms and suite first class “InterContinental Hotel Bellevue”, convention center, several restaurants, 1,000-unit parking garage and extensive 100.000sf luxury retail space.
Your day to day
Do you have exceptional standards? We’re searching for Housekeeping Attendants to work alongside our Assistant Housekeeping Manager and Director of Housekeeping to ensure all aspects of housekeeping are befitting of our reputation for delivering genuinely memorable experiences to our guests.
Our Housekeeping House Attendants will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining public areas, keeping linen rooms and storage areas stocked with clean linens, delivering requested items to guests, and helping fellow Housekeeping staff in moving heavy objects in guest rooms. This position reports to the Housekeeping Assistant Manager.
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
- Cleaning floors, carpets, furniture, mirrors, doors and other fixtures, in addition to the public areas of the hotel.
- Checking that public areas, rooms, suites, equipment, and linen exceed guest expectations. Reaching out to Engineering when further attention is needed.
- Checking floor closets to maintain adequate linen supplies.
- Stocking linen carts, transporting linen to the assigned floor closets, keeping them stocked according to our standards.
- Maintaining cleanliness and orderliness of floor closets, removing trash, wiping down shelves, arranging items to comply with our storage requirements.
- Removing dirty linen from carts/closets and placing them in the laundry chute.
- Removing dirty glasses from Guest Room Attendant’s carts and transporting them to our Stewarding department.
- Forwarding complaints and special requests to appropriate staff to keep every guest happy, evaluating trends/patterns to proactively monitor guest experience.
- Assisting Guest Room Attendants with moving beds, moving furniture, hanging curtains etc.
- Assisting Public Area Attendant when needed.
What we need from you
What we need from you:
- Previous Housekeeping or Janitorial experience preferred.
- Strong time management skills, attention to detail, and high responsiveness.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to lift boxes and other objects of up to 50 lbs. and carry them for up to 15 ft.
- Ability to push/pull carts weighing up to 150 lbs. for up to 75 ft.
The compensation for this position is $23.00/hour.
Feel free to reach out to Candace Kwan www.linkedin.com/in/candacekwan email@example.com if you have any questions.
What we offer
Pyramid Global Hospitality (“Pyramid”) is a leading hotel management company, operating in the US, Caribbean, and Western Europe. With portfolio revenues exceeding $3 billion, Pyramid manages 220 hotels, resorts, and conference centers, both branded and independent. The firm maintains offices in Boston (Headquarters), Cincinnati, Houston, and London.
What really sets us apart from its competitors is our reputation as an employer. Professional growth is not just possible throughout the company but planned and encouraged. The Leadership Team at Pyramid considers team member development its priority, understanding that success is only achieved in a workplace where every contributor is respected and recognized. This is why we deliver superior results.
To care for you and your family, we also offer a comprehensive benefits program.
Your financial well-being:
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Matching 401K
- Basic Life and Accidental Dismemberment Insurance
- Basic Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance buy-ups
Your/your family’s health care:
- Medical (we offer four plans through United Healthcare), dental, and vision insurance – available to you on the first of the month after your start date
- Express Scripts Online Pharmacy
- Health Savings Account
- Healthcare Flexible Saving Account
- Supplemental Medical Insurance including Accident Insurance, Critical Illness, and Hospitality Indemnity
- Supplemental Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance through Figo
Your time off:
- Hotel Discount Program (you will have access to Pyramid’s as well as IHG’s hotel networks)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Stellar back-of-house facilities
- Dry cleaning for uniforms
- Support, training, and mentorship from management
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Career growth opportunities
Working with Pyramid Global hospitality is working for an employer that cares about your well-being where we put our people first. Come join us and experience career growth! We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our hotel family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.