Franquicia Hotelera - Supervisor de Servicios al Huésped
Marca del hotel: Holiday Inn Express
Ubicación: Canadá, Ontario, Niagara-on-the-Lake
Hotel: Holiday Inn Express - Niagara-On-The-Lake - (XLVNL)
Número de trabajo: FRXLVNL1424
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by , an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
Meet Holiday Inn Express & Staybridge Suites Niagara-on-the-Lake, the areas first dual-branded, modern new hotel at the gateway to EVERYTHING Niagara! We are looking for a dynamic Guest Services Supervisor to join our team and embark on an exciting career.
Under the general guidance of the Guest Services Manager and within the limits of establishing Holiday Inn Express & Staybridge Suites Niagara-on-the-Lake policies and procedures, the Guest Service Supervisor is responsible for all aspects of the front desk operation ensuring that Guest Service Agents & Night Auditors provide impressive customer service and supporting the Guest Services Manager in other areas as needed such as Breakfast and Meeting Rooms. Must be available to work morning(s), evening(s), on weekends and holidays.
Your day to day
· Provide noticeably outstanding guest service (constantly focused on service delivery)
· Be exceptionally knowledgeable about the hotel’s facilities and services
· Help in the Hire and develop a professional knowledgeable guest service team (document training)
· Be knowledgeable and ensure all brand standards are adhered to
· Support and encourage all team members to enhance Guest Service and/or satisfaction
· Gain expert knowledge of all front desk systems and procedures and train all staff
· Manage reservations and rates and maximize revenues
· Perform office administration and carryout hotel accounting functions
· Ensure all phones are answered (as a priority) correctly and professionally
· Ensure proper credit control and handling of financial transactions (guest accounting)
· Ensure all staff are in uniform
· Oversee all aspects of call accounting, voicemail, phone system, TV system, internet, door lock system and the in-room Guest Services Directory
· Be an expert with Brand programs including Honors membership and help train staff
· Promote an outgoing and fun yet professional image to guests, potential guests and team members
· Conduct regular front desk, administration office and Suite Shop inventories, control and inspection of all supplies, equipment and make approved purchases
· Be efficient, effective and responsive with inquires and requests using good communication
· High level of communication with maintenance department and any outstanding issues
· Review and follow up on information from the guest satisfaction tracking systems
· Ensure all Guest Service storage areas are clean, maintained and organized
· Understand and execute responsibilities of the Fire Safety Plan, WHMIS, and Health & Safety
· Support in operations of the Housekeeping and Food and Beverage as needed.
· Accomplish or assist with ‘special projects’ as required
· All other duties as assigned
What we need from you
· Minimums 2 years’ experience in similar manager role in hotel/hospitality industry.
· Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
· Diploma or Bachelor degree in Hospitality is an asset.
· Must possess excellent customer service skills and be able to work independently.
· Must have excellent time management and organizational skills.
· Must be available to work morning, evening, on weekends and holidays.
What we offer
- A competitive financial and benefits package that will include healthcare, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support.
- Flexible scheduling
- Free on-site parking
- Growth opportunities
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.