Jefe de partida
Marca del hotel: InterContinental Hotels
Ubicación: Reino Unido, Londres, London
Hotel: InterContinental - London Park Lane (LONHB)
Job number: R187395
InterContinental London Park Lane has a fantastic opportunity to join the team as a Chef De Partie
Situated at one of the capital’s most prestigious addresses, InterContinental London Park Lane reinvents traditional luxury to present modern and flexible sophistication in the heart of Mayfair. Inspired by its location overlooking the Royal Parks, the hotel delivers elegant natural interiors and award-wining seasonal cuisine.
We are looking for Chef De Parties to join our team
At Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts® we live by the saying “Live the Intercontinental Life”, This means delivering discreet luxury service whilst offering a true sense of hospitality that money can’t buy.
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world.
Chef de Parties, receive some great benefits:
- £26,000 per annum, (£12.50 per hour)
- Guaranteed Monthly Hours Contract, with the ability to Flex Hours up with business demand (Every Hour Worked Paid)
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days?(Pro Rated)
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends?
- Access to our voluntary benefits portal which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring?
- Vast range of learning and development programmes?
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group?both national and international.
- Meals whilst on duty?
- Uniform Provided?
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual.
Your day to day
Our people help to make the biggest difference – we strive for perfection in everything we do for our guests, always focussing on what is important to them and always looking to improve. We take pride in the fact that we are experts in what we do and love to demonstrate this expertise to our guests with a sense of flair.
It’s important to remember your importance and reason for completing each job- Our guests! from preparing an order, working with our head chefs to menu changes, or cooking with local ingredients. You’ll be called upon to complete a wide variety of tasks and jobs within our properties and it’s extremely important that you remain flexible and versatile around these. Although this isn’t a full guest facing role, you will still play a vital part in delivering a fantastic guest experience and it’s important to remain friendly, approachable and the best version of you whenever you come in to contact with one of our guests or colleagues.
To succeed as a Chef de Partie you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and great food and drinks
- Previous experience as Chef de Partie or be a Commis chef ready to take the next step.
- Experience with working in all aspects of the line, mains, desserts
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
Working at IHG is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion.
Do you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!?
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.