Marca del hotel:
Location: unitedkingdom, scotland
Hotel: Intercontinental - Edimburgo The George (EDIGS)
Job number: R187388
IHG Hotels & Resorts has a fantastic opportunity to join the team in Edinburgh as a Chef.
We are looking for Chefs to join our Teams in our Leased & Managed properties in Edinburgh City Centre.
Based at one of our Edinburgh City Centre Iconic properties, our Chefs will work closely within the operations team, as part of IHG Hotels & Resorts, a FTSE 100 Company with a Global footprint that specialize in delivering True Hospitality for Good.
Chefs, receive some great Benefits:
- £11.50 per hour
- 104 Hour Guaranteed Monthly Hours Contract, with the ability to Flex Hours up with business demand (Every Hour Worked Paid)
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Access to our voluntary benefits portal which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group both national and international.
- Meals whilst on duty
- Uniform Provided
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual.
Our people help to make the biggest difference - If you enjoy variety and are at your best when being part of a team as well as being passionate about delivering excellent guest service through your high-quality front facing customer service work, this role is for you.
It’s important to remember your importance and reason for completing each job- Our guests! from preparing an order, working with our head chefs to menu changes, or cooking with local ingredients. You’ll be called upon to complete a wide variety of tasks and jobs within our properties and it’s extremely important that you remain flexible and versatile around these. Although this isn’t a full guest facing role, you will still play a vital part in delivering a fantastic guest experience and it’s important to remain friendly, approachable and the best version of you whenever you come in to contact with one of our guests or colleagues.
Given the nature of this role it’s important that you have experience in Restaurants/ Hotel kitchen - , We are looking for Chefs with experience as a Chef De Partie, or even just an all-round amazing Chef wanting to work for a global company. Along with the above, you’ll pride yourself on your high levels of attention to detail and delivering amazing food to our guests every time.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Chefs, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.