Marca del hotel: InterContinental Hotels
Ubicación: Egipto, Al Qāhirah, El Cairo
Número de trabajo: EMEAA27835
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That is where you come in. When you are part of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand you are more than just a job title. At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations.
Intercontinental Cairo Citystars is seeking a dynamic, agile and passionate Complex Channels Manager to be part of this exciting Complex of 3 hotels. You will be responsible for the development of channels strategies and action plans to grow direct revenue, aligned to brand standards and IHG loyalty strategy. You will aim to drive a low-cost book direct revenue, market share growth and brand preference.
The success in this role will depend on your deep understanding of the third-party distribution process, including evolving technologies and platforms. You will bring a highly analytical and detail-focused work ethic with a strong command and drive for results. You will also bring your commercial mentality, learning agility, love to innovate, and a hunger to improve business processes. Are you Ready?
Your day to day
• As a Complex Channel Manager you are responsible to drive the electronic distribution strategy of the hotels under your portfolio and maintain and develop revenue opportunities through direct and indirect electronic channels, by managing and overseeing usage of contracted electronic channel providers and ensuring that the hotels are achieving Fair Market Share on those channels At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally minded: people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Manage, analyse, and optimize website performance for branded site at the property level.
• Implement best practices to increase website traffic and ensure right content in place by collaborating with the marketing team.
• Monitor and review traffic using web analytics platform, make recommendations on content and on how to direct people to the site.
• Ensure that IHG loyalty campaigns/ Bonus points are activated, track and monitor performance to guarantee maximum exposure and profitability.
• Update SBRP with the monthly data for geo-source and channel performance. Analyse the information to understand trends and recommend strategy and tactics.
• Work closely with the sales team to manage, test, and optimize GDS channels through deep intense analysis of Hotel ignece 360 reports. Going through all available data and ensuring maximum exposure of the hotel on GDS. Ensuring the hotel GDS campaigns are in place and monitor its effectiveness.
• Manage, audit and optimize OTAs channels through deep intense analysis, reviewing the daily demand flow, competitions rates, hotel visibility, bookings pace and price sensitivity. Ensure the hotel is at the optimum position that generate the required revenues.
• Review daily rates displayed on the hotel website and on the top 10 OTAs to guarantee right time availability is in place and reduce rate parity. • Conduct a quarterly OTAs audit by using certified IHG OTAs list and ensure that IHG policies, accurate information, data, rates, packages and room types are being correctly displayed.
• Hold a monthly call/meeting with OTAs account managers to understand hotel’s opportunities and risks as well to understand market changes.
• Manage, audit and optimize CRO channels through deep intense analysis of booking flow, accuracy of information available on the hotel GRS, HCM, and quality of content.
• Maintain and conduct a monthly call with CRO team to ensure maximum exposure of the hotel and optimum revenue is generated.
• Increase IHG Voice conversion by working closely with the reservation manager/IHG Voice champion. Analyse trends and IHG Voice reporting.
• Analyse monthly IHG reports (DMAAG, PMAAG, RMI) and recommend strategies and tactics accordingly.
• Assist in the annual budget in term of Channels mix and Geographical source mix.
• Work cross functionally with sales team to provide needed information to optimize the GDS.
• Work cross functionally with reservation team to ensure optimum results from CROs/ IHG Voice.
• Work cross functionally with the marketing team to ensure optimum results from Direct Website.
• Ensure a healthy professional relationship is maintained with OTAs Account Managers.
• Ensure the hotel ranking and scores on all OTAs is at the optimum level.
• Ensure that content and information on all channels are up-to-date to manage guest expectations and reduce dissatisfaction.
• Ensure that rate parity in place to provide the guests with IHG experience they are seeking for and to prevent rate parity.
• Participate in CSR events prepared by the hotel marketing team.
What we need from you
•Bachelor’s degree, preferably in communications, advertising, marketing or hotel management.
•Relevant experience in digital marketing including website, content and campaign development.
•Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills.
•Highly motivated with exceptional organizational skills, including the ability to effectively and competently handle multiple projects simultaneously and the flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to changes in work objectives, promotions, and available technologies.
•Working knowledge of all channels and paid media channels – Organic Search (SEO); Organic Social Media.
•Working knowledge of Website and Mobile App Content Management Systems. •Working knowledge of hotel Central Reservation Systems (CRS) and Booking Engines. •Good knowledge of Excel.
What we offer
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, well give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow. And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG family of brands, you'll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4,800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to IHG and well make sure you'll have Room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com We are an equal opportunity employer.