Bellperson Driver (190231)
Marca del hotel: Holiday Inn
Ubicación: Estados Unidos, Tennessee, Nashville
Hotel: Nashville-Vanderbilt (Dwtn) (BNAVB), 2613 West End Ave, 37203
Job number: 120178
- Attendance – Should arrive on time for shift and be ready to work at their scheduled shift time. This includes an allotment of time to complete the vehicle inspection log prior to driving.
- Paperwork – Should complete all necessary documents, such as vehicle inspection log, on a daily basis before beginning to drive any one of the shuttles.
- Gas – It is the responsibility of every shuttle driver to ensure the vans have sufficient gas for the next shift. They should be gassing up the shuttles regularly.
- Cleaning – It is the responsibility of each driver to ensure their shuttle is completely emptied of any trash or items left behind at the end of their shift.
- Trash and clean up to be done regularly throughout the shift during down time.
- Lost and Found items should be brought to the front desk immediately (upon returning to the hotel) for logging and possible pick up from guest.
- Parking – Vans in the back lot should be backed into their spot and away from the trees, they should be parked on the Natchez Trace side of the lot.
- Guest Service - It is the expectation that the following happen every time you work:
- You should announce the shuttle service every time you are about to depart the hotel.
- You should open and close doors for guests when entering and exiting the vehicle.
- You should assist guests on and off the shuttle if needed.
- You should offer a business card for future contact.
- You should utilize the most direct route for transport.
- You should offer suggestions/idea if requested by guest based on their need.
- You should always pick up guests in the order they were scheduled/called for pick up.
- You should give the most accurate pick up time you can to avoid guest frustration.
- Shuttles should be cleaned on a regular basis and a rotation should happen so not one person is left on the cleaning duty. This will be scheduled by the shuttle supervisor on a weekly basis, based on weather.
We offer full and part time benefits, including discounted meals, uniforms and shoe allowance, free & convenient parking for employees, transportation allowances and awesome travel discounts. We have weekly pay and additional compensation for incentive pay for performance. Apply today at careers.ihg.com
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.