Waitress-Barista : Crowne Plaza Duqm, Oman
Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
Location: Oman, Duqm
Hotel: Duqm (DQQOM), PO Caja 6, PC 700,
Número de trabajo: 117789
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality. We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing your individual contribution and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way. With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there are countless opportunities at your fingertips. We’re growing; grow with us.
Job Location - Crowne Plaza Duqm is 8kms from the town center and 600kms from Muscat, the hotel offers comprehensive business facilities with the interpretation of Omani architecture. This hotel features 213 deluxe rooms and suites overlooking the scenic coastline, a fully equipped fitness center with kid’s and adult's pools, a choice for conference and meetings, also features two ballrooms, etc
Your day to day
- Greet guests with a smile, share specials, and assist with orders and payments.
- Create delicious sandwiches, baked goods, and serve up top-notch coffee and tea.
- Skillfully package goodies for sale, ensuring they look as good as they taste.
- Guide customers in choosing from our diverse coffee and tea blends and equipment, and share brewing tips.
- Keep our space tidy, replenish supplies, and showcase our offerings in an inviting manner.
- Dive into the world of coffee to consistently elevate our offerings.
- Adhere to food safety guidelines and quality checks to ensure everyone enjoys our treats safely.
- Working as part of a fun, high-energy team.
What we need from you
- Previous experience as Barista
- Experience in Latte Art.
- Exceptional personal presentation and communication skills.
- Flexibility to respond quickly and positively to a range of work situations.
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service.
What you can expect from us
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work-life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate differences and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.