Asistente de la División de Habitaciones - Holiday Inn Express Singapore Katong
Marca del hotel: Holiday Inn Express
Hotel: Holiday Inn Express - Singapore Katong (SINKA)
Número de trabajo: EMEAA32479
Join us as a Assistant Rooms Division Manager in Holiday Inn Express Singapore Katong.
You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills.
• Participate in the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget and financial plans. Monitor budget and control labour costs and expenses with a focus on rate strategy, building initiatives and inventory management.
• Oversee night audit function and preparation of daily financial reports.
• Prepare and submit statistical, performance, and forecast analyses and reports as required.
• Maintain procedures for security of monies, credit and financial transactions, guest security, and inventory control.
• Direct day-to-day staffing requirements, plan and assign work, and establish performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve team member performance. • Educate and train team members in compliance with brand standards, service behaviours, and governmental regulations. Ensure staff has the tools, training, and equipment to carry out job duties.
• Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments. Recommend and/or initiate salary, disciplinary, or other staffing/human resources-related actions in accordance with hotel or company rules and policies.
• Ensure front office staff provides guests with prompt service, professional attention and personal recognition.
• Ensure guests are greeted upon arrival and make time to interact effectively with guests. Respond appropriately to guest complaints, solicit feedback and build relationships that drive continuous improvements in guest satisfaction.
• Conduct routine inspections of the front office and public areas and take immediate actions to correct any deficiencies.
• Communicate to appropriate departments all pertinent information related to the expected arrival and departure of VIP’s and other key guests, or other special guest needs.
Your day to day
• Regularly audit all financial transactions to ensure governmental regulations and data privacy requirements are met.
• Act as a central communications point during emergency/crisis situations; develop and maintain relationships with local fire, police, and emergency personnel.
• Develop awareness and reputation of the hotel and brand in the local community and promote team member involvement in community outreach efforts.
• Demonstrate Awareness of OH&S policies and procedures and ensure all procedures are conducted safely and within OH&S guidelines
• Be aware of duty of care and adhere to occupational, health and safety legislation, policies and procedures • Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly
• Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and notify supervisors of potential dangers
• Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements Perform other duties as assigned. May also serve as manager on duty.
What we need from you
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in Hotel Administration, Business Administration and four years’ guest service/hotel experience with two years in a management capacity, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
What we offer
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package, including
• Duty Meals
• Birthday Off
• Medical Benefits
• Dental Benefits
• Insurance Coverage
• 25-50% F&B Discount at restaurants within IHG Singapore Hotels
• Special Employee Rate at all IHG Hotels worldwide
• Room to Grow Opportunities
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.