Assistant Restaurant Manager (Italian Restaurant) - InterContinental Singapore
Marca del hotel: InterContinental
Ubicación: Singapur, Singapur
Hotel: Singapur (SINHB), 80 Middle Road, 188966
Job number: 108015
WHAT’S THE JOB?
The incumbent will work together with the Restaurant Manager to manage all service aspects of our Italian Cuisine Restaurant, LUCE on a daily basis and coordinate special events.
Ensure compliance with standards of service and operating procedures. Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
- Oversee the implementation of standards as detailed in the departmental standards and procedures manual
- Supporting Restaurant Manager in delivering unique and exemplary dining experiences for our Guests, through food and beverage offerings and knowledge sharing to create memorable dining experiences.
- Works with Restaurant Manager on promotional material which is aimed at increasing revenue, covers and profit for the Restaurant with the approval of the Director of Food & Beverage.
- Conduct monthly staff meeting to ensure all management projects, policies, new product and staff movement notified and documented. During this time, encourage comments and ideas from staff for the interest of room service department
- Support superior in developing departmental standards and procedures to promote salesmanship, beverage creativity and profit
- Adhere to hotel brand standards
- Implement Promotions Calendar for F&B products in restaurant
- Anticipate market changes and review operations when necessary
- Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly
- Delivers daily briefings and attends other Food and Beverage meetings as scheduled
- Works with superior in the preparation and management of the department’s budget
- Implements procedures which enhance the guest experience
- May perform additional or other adhoc duties as assigned by Restaurant Manager.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- 2 years related experience, including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Diploma in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field
- Experienced in full service restaurants / local or international hotels
- Excellent knowledge in wine products will be an added advantage
- Good Knowledge of Italian food and Beverage and it’s preparation will be an added advantage
- Ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company
- Outgoing and people oriented personality that enjoys contact with patrons
- Motivator and confident in problem handling
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player
- Able to guide and train the team; being a good role model for the juniors
- Able to commit to a split shift setting; Restaurant is open for Lunch & Dinner services.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.