Assistant Night Auditor (Full Time) - Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific
Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
Location: Australia, New South Wales, Terrigal
Hotel: Terrigal Pacific (TERAS), Pine Tree Lane, 2260
Job number: 103864
The most iconic hotel on the Central Coast of New South Wales is looking for a full time Assistant Night Auditor to join our Front Office team.
Crowne Plaza Terrigal in know for developing some of IHG's best talent.. if this sounds like the opportunity that you have been waiting for, then wait no more!
The moment a guest steps into our hotel, they walk into a genuinely memorable experience. Join our extraordinary team where we support your personal growth and well being and will be a valued member of an inspirational team.
Our hotels never sleep. So, we’re looking for an Assistant Night Auditor to provide customer service support, balance the books and perform other essential reporting tasks to help us stay one step ahead of tomorrow during our 11pm to 7am shifts.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
●Processing payments including room charges, debit and credit, cash and cheques in accordance with established procedures
● Checking guests in, out and managing any wake-up call requests
● Answering phones and dealing with overnight guest queries
● Running night audit property management systems or manual equivalents
● Being our guests’ trusted contact – helping with everything from bill issues to restaurant recommendations
What we need from you:
● Comprehensive mathematics skills for accurate auditing and payment processing
● Cash handling experience for counting and securing bank and processing cash payments
● Computer literacy, including familiarity with PMS software
● Strong verbal communication and good listening skills, for effective and pleasant interactions with guests and housekeeping staff
● Ability to work overnight shifts from 11pm to 7am over a 7 day rotating roster
● You must have the legal right to work in Australia
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including free onsite car parking, on shift meals, a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family #letsgoFurtherTogether
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.