Assistant Housekeeping Manager | Crowne Plaza Queenstown
Marca del hotel: Crowne Plaza
Ubicación: Nueva Zelanda, Southland, Queenstown
Hotel: Crowne Plaza - Queenstown (ZQNBS)
Job number: EMEAA34160
Crowne Plaza Queenstown is located on the shores of Lake Wakatipu in the heart of New Zealand's South Island. Our 4.5 star hotel is looking for a Assistant Housekeeping Manager to lead our energetic team!
Your day to day
As an Assistant Housekeeping Manager, you will direct and lead the Housekeeping department (including our 139 guest rooms, laundry and public areas) following the IHG Way of Clean.
You will have a focus on training & developing your team and be responsible for rostering, recruitment, onboarding & managing performance of your team.
What we need from you
- Housekeeping Supervisory Experience
- Experience with HubOS or a different service organisation tool
- Duty management or Housekeeping team leadership experience in a property of similar size & standard.
- Continually improve our service to enhance our guests stay, keeping an eye on the guest feedback
- Understanding of systems to support driving results –Opera, Microsoft suite
What we offer
Well...where do we start?!
- Great Salary with up to $100 a week Winter Bonus!
- A Leadership position supported by our Rooms Division Manager
- An opportunity to kick-start your career adventure with a company that can take you around the world!
- Flexible Work Options available
- 3 Free meals a day!
- Paid Birthday Leave
- Proactive Wellness Leave
- Access to our EAP Service
- MyPerks Discount Platform for leading retailers
- IHG Room Discounts at over 6,000 hotels worldwide!
- Uniform provided
- Free Accommodation to assist with relocating to Queenstown!
Do you see yourself as an Assistant Housekeeping Manager? When you're a part of IHG, you're more than your job title. And that's what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual's, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law