Assistant Events Service Manager/Events Service Manager - InterContinental Singapore
Hotel Brand: InterContinental
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Hotel: Singapore (SINHB), 80 Middle Road, 188966
Job number: 103883
Ensure all IHG Catering standards are adhered for all event activity
Actively be involved in MSS and monitor of all levels of service to ensure success of this benchmark
Work closely with the Assistant Director of Catering to ensure all contractual terms agreed upon are carried and maximize function space for the highest profitability of the hotel. Ensure all service standards are in compliance.
- Be available to assist client while on site at appropriate times.
- Provide booking feedback to all departments to include advance information on conventions and catering functions ensuring client requirements are met and that refinements to service and procedures are made as necessary to meet the client’s needs.
- Ability to detail last minute bookings where required, as directed by Assistant Director of Catering.
- Work with Assistant Director of Catering to oversee Daily BEO Meetings, Weekly Resume Meeting, Pre-Con Meeting (Both Internal & External)
- Attend daily kitchen meeting to review BEO and ensure last minute changes are communicated to Banquets, AV, Kitchen, Stewarding & Front Desk.
- Ensure proper handover from Sales Department after contract signed.
- Collect Pre-Event deposit timely as per schedule/s listed in the contract
- Upsell and manage events and assigned bookings from site inspections, booking detail administration, pre-event meetings and post-event follow-up and re-booking.
- Solid compilation of all pertinent information leading to clear and concise agendas, Group Resumes and Banquet Event Orders.
- Ensuring post-event billing are in place and according to the billing as per Banquet Event Order.
- Initiate billing procedures, ensuring client credibility and that deposit and/or credit applications are received with adequate information and within an acceptable time frame.
- Check-out PM Account with 5 working days from last day of event.
- Assist with the compilation of competitive intelligence information.
- Active participation in Departmental meetings, team building efforts and other like activities.
- Actively participate in appropriate Catering & Events training.
- Maintain high quality of service standards required by the hotel and by the company.
- All other reasonable requests that are made by the leadership of the Department and Hotel.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.