Especialista Contable - Hotel Indigo LES
Marca del hotel: Hotel Indigo
Ubicación: Estados Unidos, Nueva York, Nueva York
Hotel: Lower East Side Nueva York (NYCOS), 171 Ludlow Street, 10002
Número de trabajo: 101218
Do you see yourself as a Accounting Specialist? What's your passion? Whether you're into sports, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team. Hotel Indigo Lower East Side is conveniently located in Lower Manhattan. It’s vital and energetic, changing yet still completely New York City. Once notoriously overcrowded and gritty, the Lower East Side is now one of Manhattan’s coolest neighborhoods. It is the birthplace of vibrant street art and continues to inspire visitors to explore, play, create and thrive.
Your day to day
- Ensure that General Ledger files are received, interpreted, and loaded to the IHG finance system within the agreed timelines.
- Ensure that accurate financial and headcount data is correctly uploaded for all payrolls into the Finance systems.
- Make any journal entries that are required to ensure that costs are accurately reflected.
- Ensure all accruals within the scope of HRSS are accurately entered into the Finance systems.
- To handle recharges and invoices from hotels and service providers.
- Ensure all 3rd party payments are processed accurately and on time, with the appropriate level of reconciliation.
- Oversee the delivery of payroll services to all hotels employees through outsourced vendors, covered within the regional scope of services.
- Support the provision of payroll services through the processing of time and attendance data to the outsource vendor'
- Administer the processing of variable components of pay i.e. paid time off, bonuses, deductions etc. through a defined process agreed with outsource vendor.
- Ensure that all changes to employee records with direct impact on payroll, general ledger are completed, updated in systems and communicated to respective outsource vendor timely. For example, cost centre changes, pay rate changes etc.
- Oversee the payment of all payroll taxes to be timely and accurate for each of the countries supported by the payroll service.
- Complete all payroll reconciliation which includes payroll balances sheet accounts, bank accounts and payroll register to General Ledger
- Handle any payroll queries from employees and managers
What we need from you
- High school diploma or Associates Degree or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience
- Payroll systems and processes
- Knowledge of accounting principles including general ledgers and journal entry.
- PeopleSoft Finance experience is preferable.
- Accurate data entry
- Microsoft Word & Excel
- Report writing or query writing knowledge
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- OPERA experience required
Education & Education
- Associate Degree or bachelor’s degree or technical institute degree/certificate or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
- 1 to 3 years progressive work-related experience with demonstrated proficiency and understanding in one or more functions related to the position.
We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and any other benefits to eligible employees. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself. So, what's your passion?
The salary range for this role is $19.17-$33.16 USD hourly. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in New York City, NY. This is the lowest to highest pay scale we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee’s pay position within the pay range will be based on several factors including, but limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, and business or organizational needs.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Please click "Apply Online" and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.