预订主管 Supervisor de Reservas
Marca del hotel: HUALUXE
Ubicación: China, Beijing, Kunshan
Hotel: Kunshan Huaqiao (SHAKH), Edificio A, No.888 Shangyin Road, ciudad de Huaqiao, 215332
Número de trabajo: 111576
- To supervise the operations of the Reservations Department during shift by assisting to co-ordinate operational plans to meet Hotel sales targets.
At Crowne Plaza® we want our guests to relax and be themselves which means we need you to:
- Create confidence – by being an expert at what you do; by acting and looking the part and adapting your style to match your guests’ pace in all you do.
- Encourage success – by supporting and respecting your guests and their goals; by recognizing them and making them feel valued and important; and offering thoughtful choices to help them feel restored and balanced.
- Make it happen – by being perceptive to your guests’ needs; by taking ownership for getting things done and working seamlessly with others to help guests be successful.
- 建立信任 – 成为您所在领域的专家；言行得体，随机应变，应宾客的需求提供量身定做式的服务。
- 鼓舞成就 – 尊重和了解宾客的需求和他们追求的目标，认可赞赏他们，确保宾客得到尊重和重视，并 体验到他们的非凡地位。提供周详方案，令宾客轻松无忧。
- 梦想成真 – 观察预见宾客的要求和潜在需求，主动负责地达成宾客所需。善用资源，团队协作，尽 力协助宾客获得成功。
- In absence of Manager, conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known
- Sell the InterContinental Hotels Group products and services using up-selling and suggestive selling techniques
- Promote the Hotel’s (and ICHG generally) products and services
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge about all ICHG Hotels in your region
- Develop and maintain a regular pattern of sales calls
- Prepare and execute action plans which increase reservation sales and associated business
- Record and process reservations made by phone/fax/email
- Accept wait list reservations
- Process amendments to reservations such as extensions, early departures, etc
- Manage “no show” reservations by investigation and recording of same
- Record special billing arrangements for groups and conventions
- Liaise with Front Office Manager or Finance Manager for all reservations requiring credit approval
- Maintain knowledge of special rates/ offers/ promotions
- Monitor reservation levels and inform Managers of current and future occupancy rates
- Prepare reports as requested (eg to travel agents, business houses etc)
- Prepare reservation sales reports
- Works with superior on manpower planning and management needs
- Works with superior in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.