Hotel Brand: InterContinental Hotels
Location: United States, Georgia, Atlanta
Hotel: InterContinental - Buckhead Atlanta (ATLBH)
Job number: R189212
As the world's largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand.
Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience.
If you'd like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we'd like to welcome you to the world's most international luxury hotel brand.
Your day to day
Great restaurant memories come from many places. The sights, sounds, scents and, importantly, service. As a Restaurant Server, you’ll welcome our guests, recommend food and drink and help keep service on-track and up to standard. By tailoring each guest’s experience to their unique tastes, you’ll create memories as delightful as the dishes.
What we need from you
Basic reading and writing. Food service experience with general knowledge of restaurant operations.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds
- Moving about the restaurant
- Handling food objects; plates, trays, glasses, etc.
- Bending, stooping, kneeling
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests, wait staff, cooks, and supervisor.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local or state government agency.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when taking orders, completing paperwork, etc.
- Basic math skills are frequently used when handling cash and credit.
- This is a PM shift including weekends and holidays.
What we offer
In return we will offer you a competitive benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself. So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG. IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans. IND