Hotel Brand: Kimpton (outside the Americas)
Location: United Kingdom, Scotland, Glasgow
Hotel: Kimpton - Glasgow Blyth (GLAPG)
Job number: R192924
Kimpton Blythswood Square
When you work at Kimpton Blythswood Square, you become part of a special history that’s been building for almost two centuries and continues to unfold in style.
A landmark hotel in Scotland’s most vibrant city, Glasgow’s Kimpton Blythswood Square Hotel is celebrated for its gorgeous Georgian architecture, superior service (everyone here is nice), well-loved spa, unique event venues, and indulgent afternoon tea.
Do you want to be part of this Lifestyle Luxury property?
Your day to day
We are Looking for Waiter/Waitress who can commit to XXX Days per week, XX Hours a week.
We are paying £9 per hour, every hour worked paid!
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
Working at Kimpton is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion.
What we need from you
To succeed as a Waiter/Waitress you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and great food and drinks
- Previous experience as bartender, waiter, barista, host
- Experience with handling guests queries and complaints
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
What we offer
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
You will feel at home with us if you are looking for a place where you can
- Be yourself: Bring in your individuality and the best and ever improving version of you. Who you are is who we are. So bring the real you.
- Lead yourself: Do the right thing when nobody is watching and take initiative. Find creative new ways to delight guests and colleagues, we trust you to learn, grow and continually improve at whatever you do.
- Make it count: Create ridiculously personal experiences (for our guests and our colleagues). What you do matters. You matter.
Do you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.