The Regent Hong Kong - Director of Food & Beverage
Hotel Brand: Regent Hotels & Resorts
Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job number: HOTEL47937
Regent Hotels & Resorts set the benchmark for luxury hotels when it was founded 40 years ago. The combined legacy of Regent Hotels & Resorts and the expertise and vision of IHG we are redefining what it means to be a luxury hotel with the rebirth of the Regent and what it stands for in todays world of Luxury. With a clear expectation of what it means to deliver a phenomenal experience to luxury guests, Regent will regain its stature as a leading luxury Hotel brand as it exceeds the expectations of today’s luxury traveler.
The Regent will be reborn with the re-opening of the flagship Regent Hong Kong in early 2022.
Location: Regent Hong Kong, a landmark destination with unrivalled Harborview - all of Hong Kong is literally at your feet.
Scale of operation: 503 rooms and Suites, The Regent Club, Harborside Restaurant & The Steakhouse Bar & Grill, The Lobby Lounge, the world famous NOBU restaurant and the addition of a very new exciting F&B offering! For Conferencing and meeting guests, the Regent Ballroom remains one of Hong Kong’s largest pillarless venues, whilst our Harborview Meeting Rooms set the scene for amazing meetings and functions rooms. The hotel features an Oasis Swimming Pool & Deck with a world class Fitness Centre and Spa.
Your day to day
As Director of Food and Beverage, you’ll lead and direct food and beverage operations, ensuring quality service and standards are maintained to deliver a memorable guest experience.
- You’ll be required to evaluates local, national and international market trends, vendors and other hotel/restaurant operations constantly to make sure that the hotel’s own operations remain competitive and cutting edge.
- You will be expected to provide feedback on the results of the guest satisfaction ratings and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented, and work closely with other Executive Committee members in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- With a solid track record in the luxury world of hospitality, having worked in some of the world’s finest hotels.
- As a strong and inspiring people leader, you must have demonstrable experience of creative and resourceful ways in driving a true luxury experience for hotel guests.
- Passionate about food & beverage trends, leadership, business acumen and creativity, well know domestic and international F&B trends, beverage, wine and culinary.
- With a natural ability to anticipate guest's needs and with certain commercial acumen to achieve the positive results in upper luxury space.