Hotel Brand: Kimpton (outside the Americas)
Location: United Kingdom, London, London
Hotel: Kimpton - Fitzroy London
Job number: R197411
Kimpton Fitzroy London are looking for a Switchboard Operator to join there 5* team.
A London Hotel Like No Other, Kimpton Fitzroy London is a 19th-century iconic building which meets the London of today: From the outside, the landmark building, which occupies a full block along the eastern side of Russell Square in Bloomsbury, looks every bit the part of grande dame. Inside, though, contemporary interiors beckon the discerning traveller to settle in and stay a while want to be part of this Lifestyle Luxury property?
We are paying £10.85 per hour, every hour worked paid!
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
Working at Kimpton is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion
Switchboard Operators receive some great benefits:
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world
- £10.85 per hour (£22,568 full time) plus great IHG perks!
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
What we need from you
Our people help to make the biggest difference – we strive for perfection in everything we do for our guests, always focussing on what is important to them and always looking to improve. We take pride in the fact that we are experts in what we do and love to demonstrate this expertise to our guests with a sense of flair.
Working within our Front Office Team, the Switchboard Operator deals with all guest phone queries, enquiries and emergencies – demonstrating thorough knowledge of the hotel and hotel facilities to achieve the best possible outcome for our guests. You will pass on all messages, transfer external and internal phone calls within a timely manner, and work with the other departments – No two days are the same!
To succeed as a Switchboard Operator, you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and be guest focused
- Previous experience in Hotel Reception, Guest Relations or Concierge
- Experience with handling guests queries and complaints
- Experience using Opera PMS is a huge advantage
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as Switchboard Operator, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.