Steward - InterContinental Mark Hopkins
Hotel Brand: InterContinental
Location: United States, California, San Francisco
Hotel: Mark Hopkins San Francisco (SFOHA), 999 California Street, 94108
Job number: 115137
Truly memorable restaurant experiences don’t just come from delicious dishes, fine dining and exquisite ambiance.
- Performing duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, thoroughness, and cooperation.
- Following directions and adapting to changing priorities.
- Operating designated machinery with alertness.
- Physically transporting equipment and dish wares.
- Enduring high temperatures, moisture, and noise.
- Using correct cleaning chemicals based on state and federal regulations.
- Setting up workstations, checking machinery, and maintaining cleanliness of multiple areas within the Heart of House.
- Cleaning and organizing work areas and storage.
- Handling dish wares carefully and ensuring proper cleaning.
- Reporting issues and adhering to safety regulations of any equipment or workspace.
- Restocking and organizing for the next shift.
- Assisting with various tasks, including banquets and inventories.
- You may be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
- This job requires ability to perform the following: carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds, standing up and moving about the kitchen, handling food, objects, products and utensils. bending, stooping and kneeling.
You can apply for this role through the link below (or through internal career site if you are a current employee).
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.