Sr. Manager Loyalty Lifecycle Strategy
Location: United States, Georgia, Atlanta
Hotel: Corp Atlanta Ravinia, Three Ravinia Drive, Suite 100, 30346
Job number: 110644
To drive incremental room night revenue and loyalty contribution globally through the planning, development and implementation of direct marketing loyalty programs and campaigns, while leveraging customer databases and insights to increase enrollments, share of wallet and activation rates among lapsed and valuable active members. Lead strategy, development, and execution of member lifecycle marketing program. Ensure program marketing initiatives support overall multi-brand and loyalty marketing vision, objectives and goals while remaining competitive in the frequent travel market.
- Deliver relevant direct marketing growth, retention and win-back programs through differentiated personalization strategies, segmentation, A/B test design, and direct response metrics and measurement.
- Optimize campaign messaging, relevancy and reach through traditional and non-traditional communication vehicles, leveraging business intelligence reporting and analysis to implement automated and event-triggered communication programs.
- Evaluate pro-forma and post program/campaign financial analyses, including incremental impact and return on investment, to incorporate findings into future campaigns.
- Facilitate planning conversations with cross functional stakeholders and SMEs to align on and set program/campaign objectives prior to launch, ensuring proper performance monitoring and progress readouts to Director at defined intervals (and other senior leadership as needed)
- Manage internal/external agency and partner relationships to ensure clear communications in briefing process and throughout campaign development and execution, while building strong, trusting relationships across the organization to support overall team objectives, ensure appropriate involvement from key stakeholders and promote effective socialization and exposure of campaigns.
Key Skills & Experiences
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
- Eight or more years of progressive work-related experience with demonstrated proficiency in multiple disciplines/processes related to the position including direct marketing or database marketing experience.
Technical Skills & Knowledge
- Familiarity with direct marketing and analytics techniques and systems (campaign management processes and analysis).
- Experience with test-and-learn scenarios and planning matrices, execution in both on and offline channels.
- Experience with campaign management and email marketing tools (MRM and Story).
- Firm grasp of relational database concepts.
- Ability to work in an integrated creative environment and to translate customer analytics output into insight for development of creative briefs.
- Ability to direct creative process (es) to build compelling messaging and creative concepts.
- Experience in handling sensitive consumer data such as financial records a plus.
- Experience with identifying marketing opportunities utilizing third party information.
- Ability to translate observations into finding and business applications.
- Extremely detail oriented, highly organized with excellent time management skills and a technical aptitude.
- Team player with a positive attitude, excellent interpersonal skills and a focus on problem solving.
- Multi-lingual skills a plus
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing, and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual's, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.
Not Applicable for Colorado Applicants
# #LI-AA1 |
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.