Specialist Voice Cloud AI Product Support
Job number: R201558
IHG Hotels & Resorts is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with around 350,000 people working across more than 100 countries to deliver True Hospitality for everyone while delivering the best returns for our hotel partners. We have more than 5,800 leased, managed or owned hotels. Our 16 brands help guests create amazing memories with the help of an incredible team. Opportunities of all kinds are born at IHG.
You’ll know our hotel brands. They are some of the best known and most popular in the world - InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, Regent, Voco Hotels, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Resort, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites, EVEN Hotels, HUALUXE™ Hotels and Resorts, and Avid Hotel. Every IHG brand has its own feel and culture. But all bring guests together to create treasured moments.
We bring True Hospitality to everyone by connecting our portfolio of leading hotel brands, our leading-edge systems and our ways of reaching customers, with the passion and dedication of our colleagues around the world. Individually, these are strengths. Together, they give us the platform to deliver exceptional growth and the confidence to know we can make a difference to travelers everywhere.
Your day to day
Primarily focused on promoting and enrollment of all hotels across the Americas including new hotel openings. TSC will execute the enrollment plan to signup hotels for the implementation of technology solutions. Explain the program and benefits, gather hotel inventory and provide financial quote. Follow up enrollment activities included but not limited to site preparation, scheduling, facilitate the paperwork for financing the Technology solution and ensure smooth implementation process for all parties involved. Provide guidance and process support to external and internal partners as well as hotel operations.
- Engages with hotels technology stakeholders and reinforces how the particular implementation supports technology strategy.
- Escalate any issues brought forth by hotel within the multiple support channels to ensure problem resolution during and post system implementation
- Receives lead to begin implementation process for a applicable initiative and begins communications implementation plans. TSC will follow prescribe implementation process to completion. TSC works with internal and external partners to ensure that funding is received, or finances are secured for applicable implementations. TSC will follow up with hotel and applicable partners to ensure implementation went smooth. Escalate any implementation issues brought forth by the hotel within the organization to ensure deployment is successful or issues are resolved.
- Collaborate with account management team members if hotel pushes back on technology initiatives.
- Engage with hotel's technology stakeholders to begin the enrollment process for the applicable implementations. TSC will coordinate between hotel and partners throughout the implementation lifecycle. TSC will engage with account management team to update on the implementation progress.
- Participates in in-person technology engagements such as Technology Conferences, and other industry events.
Customers they deal with – hotel staff, GM, IHG IT, potential IT stakeholders (not with hotel guests), property owners, PBX IT Managers in IHG
- Hotel Owners & Management Companies
- Hotel Technology Leadership
- Account Management Team Members
- Other GHOS Team members
- Franchise Performance Support
- Technology Colleagues
- Industry Contacts
What we need from you
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated experience working in a regional environment. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Geographically and culturally aware team player.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Service and Technology Industries
- Demonstrated experience in building relationships where they are seen as trusted advisor. Able to influence partners and hotel contacts to maintain progress on applicable system implementations until completion
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication and negotiation skills for the purpose of strategic alignment and or technical information to hotels, senior management and staff.
- Build relationship with internal partners to minimize road blocks and gaps by leveraging escalation resources.
- Ability work with team members to find various solutions for complex situations so that hotels will have viable options to be compliant and align their hotel technology to IHG system strategy.
- Demonstrated experience in organizing, planning and executing multiple implementations across a portfolio of hotels. Proficient in completing engagements in a timely manner and following up on tasks from the client engagements.
- General understanding of technology environments and system lifecycles.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.