Spa & Leisure Receptionist
Hotel Brand: voco
Location: United Kingdom, Wales, Cardiff
Hotel: voco™ - St.David’s Cardiff (CWLCD)
Job number: R193258
voco St. David’s Cardiff are looking for a Spa Receptionist to join our 5* spa team
Set on Cardiff Bay's waterfront, voco St David's Cardiff makes a bold statement, with its glass-fronted façade, private balconies, floor-to-ceiling windows, and coastal setting. The Admiral at voco® St David’s Cardiff is our eclectic restaurant and bar. Our bold flavours draw inspiration from world food cultures and blend perfectly with the best seasonal produce Wales has to offer” The Marine Spa, located in the hotel, offers just the place to unwind and has been voted one of the best spas in the UK. voco St David's Cardiff is a wonderful setting for meetings, conferences, weddings and celebrations alike.
We are looking for a Spa Receptionist who is flexible, and available a minimum of 24 Hours per week.
Our Spa Receptionists will work with our management team to maintain the highest standard of guest service whilst displaying genuine care for guest experience , you will be expected to maintain treatment and brand knowledge with the ability to describe prices and benefits of our amazing product.
As Spa Receptionist you will, work to ensure the maintenance of spa and pool facilities ensuring health and safety standards are met, and obtain and record all relevant guest details including contact details, medical history and payment details
What’s in for you as a Spa Receptionist (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world.
- £9.00 per hour
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
What we need from you
To succeed as a Spa Receptionist, you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and be guest focused
- Previous experience in a guest facing role
- A passion for spa and wellness
- Attention to details and ability to multitask duties
- Knowledge of spa booking systems preferred but not necessary
- Flexibility to work varied hours to include evenings and weekends
- Experience with handling guests queries and complaints
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
Working at voco is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion.
Do you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.