Spa Therapist at InterContinental® Ras Al Khaimah Mina Al Arab Resort & Spa
Hotel Brand: InterContinental Hotels
Location: United Arab Emirates, Ras al Khaymah, Ra's al Khaymah
Hotel: InterContinental - Ras Al Khaimah Mina Al Arab Resort and Spa (RKTHA)
Job number: RAK0026
As the world's largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambiance where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience. If you'd like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we'd like to welcome you to the world's most international luxury hotel brand.
The InterContinental® Ras Al Khaimah Mina Al Arab Resort and Spa is opened on February 2022 and we are now seeking a highly skilled Spa Therapist to join our dynamic team.
The resort comprises 351 keys, a health club, a spa, and two pools. Covering an area of 43,770 sqm, the resort is a short drive from famous archaeological sites such as Dhayah Fort and Sheba’s Palace. Set on a headland surrounded by protected coastal wetlands with lush landscaping fronting a sweeping beach on one side and a manmade waterway on the other, the guest rooms, suites, and chalets offer panoramic water views.
Your day to day
- Performing different types of Thai massages, beauty treatments, and wellness therapies
- Maintaining detailed records of massages, treatments, and therapies performed on each spa guest
- Communicating with guests during massages to adjust massage techniques as required
- Resolving guest complaints and reporting any accidents to the supervisor
- Cleaning and sanitizing work areas, changing treatment room sheets and sterilizing all instruments and equipment before each use
- Explaining massages, treatments, and therapist to guest and providing suitable recommendations as needed
- Ensuring that the spa is adequately stocked with spa supplies and reporting shortages to the supervisor
- Enquiring about guests' medical conditions and allergies before providing spa services
- Suggest and promote retail products or additional services
What we need from you
In order to be considered for this role, ideally, you'll have some or all of the following competencies and experience we're looking for:
- The ideal candidate should have licensed in Thai massage therapy ad cosmetology or aesthetics,
- Proven experience working experience as a Spa Therapist in a five-star hotel or resort environment,
- sound knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and different massage techniques,
- Result-oriented and self-motivated along with a positive attitude.
- A strong team player, enthusiastic and flexible.
What we offer
In return, we offer competitive pay and benefits, and a chance to work with a great team of talented people. Most importantly, we'll give you the Room to be Yourself.So what's your passion? Please get in touch if this position matches your skills and interests and tell us how you could bring your individual competencies by clicking "Apply Online".
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.