Spa Therapist - InterContinental Hayman Island Resort
Hotel Brand: InterContinental Hotels
Location: Australia, Queensland, Hayman Island
Hotel: InterContinental - Hayman Island Resort (HISHA)
Job number: EMEAA21125
Break the mould of working in a traditional hotel environment with InterContinental Hayman Island Resort. Experience the beauty of island life whilst you work, live, and explore Hayman Island and the beautiful Whitsundays.
IHG Hotels & Resorts is one of the world’s leading hotel companies with around 350,000 colleagues working across more than 100 countries. As part of the IHG team, our people help our guests create amazing memories and deliver our purpose of providing True Hospitality for Good.
The InterContinental Hayman Island Resort will immerse you in the wonders of the Whitsundays, working in a five-star luxury environment which offers amazing career growth opportunities, professional training & development and provides a one-of-a-kind experience living and working in a tropical island paradise.
Your day to day
As a Spa Therapist, you will celebrate each of our guest’s unique beauty by delivering bespoke and luxurious spa services. Our five-star facilities will see you assisting our guests in a variety of incredible experiences including body treatments and massages with our exotic range of products, sinking into the plunge pool or our holistic gemstone therapy. You will perform all Spa reception duties and constantly exceed expectations of our guests to ensure the highest level of service and satisfaction is provided.
What we need from you
We are looking for enthusiastic and professional team players who knows how to deliver great service and exceed guest expectations. Ideally you will have:
- Diploma in Beauty Therapy and/or Cert IV Massage
- Previous experience as a spa therapist within a Resort/Hotel environment
- Experienced and confident in delivering facial and body treatments
- Excellent attention to detail, as well as impeccable grooming and presentation
What we offer
- Regular rotating shifts
- Paid orientation and training
- Excellent colleague facilities including a dedicated pool, gym, bar, dining program, extensive health & wellness activities program and private staff beach
- Ongoing training and development opportunities with coaching and mentoring by industry experts in a five-star luxury setting
- A great range of employee, friends, and family discount rates across more than 5,300 InterContinental Hotel & Resorts properties
We have a number of roles across Full time, Part time and casual, so if this opportunity seems perfect for you we would love to hear from you.
To find out more about InterContinental Hayman Island Resort visit
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook
Follow us on Linkedin
**You must have full working rights in Australia**