Hotel Brand: Six Senses
Location: France, OK, Savoie
Hotel: Residences Courchevel (LYSSF), 291 Rue des Tovets, 73120
Job number: 118933
As Spa Therapist, I fully comprehend the vision of Six Senses Spa Residences Courchevel to help people reconnect with themselves, others and the world around them, plus our values of local sensitivity and global sensibility, crafted experiences, emotional hospitality, responsible and caring, fun and quirky and pioneering wellness. By embracing the Six Senses vision and values, I will deliver an exceptional experience for guests.
In this role, I will assume full responsibility for the efficient operation of all spa reception tasks to provide exceptional products and services within brand operating standards.
I will assist to ensure that all set policies, procedures, best practices are in place and rigorously enforced.
A high standard of personal appearance, grooming and hygiene, plus comprehensive knowledge of safety, security and emergency procedures will be maintained in line with brand and statutory requirements.
All activities within the department will be carried out ethically, honestly and within the parameters of local law.
An important part of the role is to interact with guests and hosts in a professional, courteous and positive manner and proactively seek feedback, using guest name whenever possible. I am responsible for an exceptional guest experience from arrival to departure. In the event of guest complaints, I will effectively carry out service recovery or charge our hosts to do so to the satisfaction of guests
have full knowledge of all facilities and services offered by the Spa and Fitness area including all treatments, classes, promotions, wellness activities and Visiting Practitioners calendar as well as their location and layout. Understand the spa and fitness area's policy on guaranteed reservations and no-shows.
I will perform the following relevant tasks for this role:
- Make sure treatment rooms always have enough supplies as per standards.
- Request and log stock of supplies necessary for the treatment rooms.
- Set up the treatment rooms as per standards.
- Provide prompt, courteous and accurate service to guests at all times.
- Serve the welcome drink or other menu offerings to the guests when required.
- Maintain cleanliness, safety and hygiene of the Spa and treatment rooms.
- Ensure the equipment used are in safe conditions.
- Handle guest complaints and record all guest comments.
- Log all product recommendations to guests.
- Fill in documents / controls / reports for duty (stocks, daily logbook if any, lost & found, guest comments).
- Carry out when required stock count, both retail and professional stock.
- Monitor usage of products.
- Upsell all fitness, spa and wellness activities.
- Attend meetings and training as required by supervisors.
- Upkeep Six Senses guidelines and standards of service and operation. My performance benchmarks are maintained and exceeded.
- Strictly adhere to LQA standards and guest comments.
- Perform any additional tasks given to me by supervisor/management.
To execute the position of Spa Therapist I confirm that I have the required qualifications, technical skills and at least three years’ experience in a similar or greater role in luxury spas and health clubs with proven certifications and diplomas. I have graduated or have broad knowledge on anatomy and physiology, massage therapy, beauty therapy at either NVQ, ITEC or CIDESCO.
Understanding and specialization of various beauty product, aesthetic appliances, its specifications and uses. Knowledge in use of facial, nail or other beauty technology as required to fulfil spa treatments
I have knowledge in use of MS Office, have a good command of English (written and spoken) and I keep myself updated with the latest trends in spa and wellness.
I am a personally involved, visible and proactive host with excellent organizational skills. I have an intuitive sense of product and service quality, a passion for excellence and an understanding of the sophisticated needs of the luxury customer and I have experience and I am able to work in a cross-cultural environment positively.
I will maintain a thorough understanding of Six Senses in terms of guidelines, rules and regulations, brand and operating standards, facilities and services.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.