Hotel Brand: Kimpton (outside the Americas)
Location: United Kingdom, Scotland, Glasgow
Hotel: Kimpton - Glasgow Blyth (GLAPG)
Job number: R189842
Kimpton Blythswood Square are looking for a Spa Receptionist to join our 5* spa team
When you work at Kimpton Blythswood Square, you become part of a special history that’s been building for almost two centuries and continues to unfold in style.
A landmark hotel in Scotland’s most vibrant city, Glasgow’s Kimpton Blythswood Square Hotel is celebrated for its gorgeous Georgian architecture, superior service (everyone here is nice), well-loved spa, unique event venues, and indulgent afternoon tea.
Do you want to be part of this Lifestyle Luxury property?
We are looking for a Spa Receptionist who is flexible, and available a minimum of 24 Hours per week.
Our Spa Receptionists will work with our management team to maintain the highest standard of guest service whilst displaying genuine care for guest experience , you will be expected to maintain treatment and brand knowledge with the ability to describe prices and benefits of our amazing product. As Spa Receptionist you will, work to ensure the maintenance of spa and pool facilities ensuring health and safety standards are met, and obtain and record all relevant guest details including contact details, medical history and payment details
What’s in for you as a Spa Receptionist (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world.
- £9.00 per hour
- Guaranteed Monthly Hours Contract, with the ability to Flex Hours up with business demand (Every Hour Worked Paid)
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Access to our voluntary benefits portal which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Employee assistance programme
- Life insurance
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group both national and international
- Meals whilst on duty
- Uniform Provided
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activity
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual.
Your day to day
You will feel at home with us if you are looking for a place where you can
- Be yourself: Bring in your individuality and the best and ever improving version of you. Who you are is who we are. So bring the real you.
- Lead yourself: Do the right thing when nobody is watching and take initiative. Find creative new ways to delight guests and colleagues, we trust you to learn, grow and continually improve at whatever you do.
- Make it count: Create ridiculously personal experiences (for our guests and our colleagues). What you do matters. You matter.
To succeed as a Spa Receptionist, you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and be guest focused
- Previous experience in a guest facing role
- A passion for spa and wellness
- Attention to details and ability to multitask duties
- Knowledge of spa booking systems preferred but not necessary
- Flexibility to work varied hours to include evenings and weekends
- Experience with handling guests queries and complaints
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
Working at Kimpton is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion.
Do you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.