Hotel Brand: InterContinental
Location: United States, Georgia, Atlanta
Hotel: Buckhead Atlanta (ATLBH), 3315 Peachtree Rd. Ne, 30326
Job number: 100824
Great restaurant memories come from many places. The sights, sounds, scents and, importantly, service. As a Restaurant Server, you’ll welcome our guests, recommend food and drink and help keep service on-track and up to standard. By tailoring each guest’s experience to their unique tastes, you’ll create memories as delightful as the dishes.
- Make each meal a feast for the eyes and treat for the taste buds. With your own signature flare, you’ll turn our high standards into memorable meals for every guest.
- Own your kitchen – keep on top of supplies and equipment, and minimise waste.
- Tell your supervisor or duty manager about any unsafe equipment, low supplies or safety incidents.
- Help create a safe space by following our safety procedures and wearing necessary protective equipment.
- Be cleaner than clean – meet or exceed local cleanliness and hygiene laws.
- Help with washing up and other kitchen duties when needed.
- Give guests a better experience by helping with any queries or advice.
- Wear your uniform with pride.
- Take on other ad-hoc duties when the whole team needs to pull together.
Key Skills & Experiences
- Strong – sometimes you’ll need to lift, push and pull big objects up to 50lbs (23 kg). This can involve bending and kneeling.
- Literate – you’ll need a good grasp of reading, writing and basic maths.
- Flexible – night, weekend and holiday shifts are all part of the job.
- Compliant – as well as meeting local laws on food handling and serving alcohol, you’ll be above the minimum age required and fluent in the local language.
- Articulate – a great communicator, you’ll be warm, welcoming and easy to talk to.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.