Senior Compensation and Benefits Analyst - Delhi / Gurgaon based
Hotel Brand: IHG Corporate
Location: India, Haryana, Gurgaon
Hotel: Corp Delhi/Gurgaon
Job number: R205073
IHG is one of the largest hotel companies in the world, with a portfolio of successful brands including InterContinental, Crowne Plaza and Holiday Inn.
We passionately believe that it’s our people who make us what we are today, and it’s our people who will help us and our world-famous brands grow. Whether in our corporate offices or hotels, it’s our colleagues’ distinct personalities and talent that bring to life our purpose of providing True Hospitality for everyone.
Your day to day
We are looking for a Senior Compensation and Benefits Analyst to be based in our Delhi / Gurugram office who will support the Director of Reward - JAPAC & SEAK, in the delivery of corporate and hotel reward activities, projects and initiatives across South East Asia & Korea (SEAK) and Australasia, Japan and Pacific (JAPAC) - 20+ countries.
This role is a great opportunity for an experienced Compensation and Benefits/Reward consultant to move into their first industry role, or to broaden their industry experience across an interesting and diverse geographical remit. This is an exciting time to join and shape the Reward agenda across the business units, work with Reward and HR teams across the globe, making a real difference to our colleagues.
This role will provide the following support across assigned countries/regions at both corporate and hotel level:
- Support the annual global merit and bonus reviews, including system preparation, data validation, line manager training, and reporting to senior management.
- Support IHG in their annual survey participation to ensure accuracy of submissions and encourage participation by hotels
- Provide core reward services to the business including salary and benefit benchmarking, job evaluation and job pricing, cost to company modelling, benefits management and advice to employees
- Supporting Reward projects to reshape our Reward offering, where you will conduct reward research, benchmarking and data analysis, and present results clearly and creatively to help stakeholders make competitive, affordable and fair pay and reward decisions.
- Benefits benchmarking and design, benefit programme management, vendor management and colleague communication for hotels and corporate offices
- Provide guidance and advice to HR and people managers on reward related matters
What we need from you
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably HR, Finance, or Commerce, or demonstrated experience as below.
- At least 5 or more years’ work-related experience as a Reward/Compensation and Benefits Analyst with solid understanding of reward principles and practices, awareness of contemporary reward offerings, and demonstrated experience in running the usual cyclical reward activities
- Experience working across a number of different countries and basic understanding of tax and social security and interpreting labour law
- Analytical mindset and aptitude for problem solving - actively using data to form insights and make recommendations Advanced proficiency in MS Office programs, particularly Excel, capable of analyzing and presenting data accurately and efficiently.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy for both numerical and written work, effective verbal and written communication skills
- Organised, delivery orientated and self-motivated
- Experience in working with HR Systems and compensation programs (e.g., PayFactors, Workday, Oracle) desirable.
What we offer
At IHG we promise to recognise and reward your hard work, we offer a competitive benefits package, including salary, discounted accommodation worldwide and the opportunity to progress your career with IHG. You will have the opportunity to deliver some amazing work with a great team of people within our diverse and inclusive culture, and most importantly we’ll give you Room to be Yourself.
So, what's your passion? Please apply on-line and tell us how you can bring your individual skills to IHG. To find out more about us or any other jobs with IHG please go to www.careers.ihg.com
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.