Senior Portfolio Revenue Manager - SEAK
Hotel Brand: IHG Corporate
Location: Singapore, SG-01, Singapore
Hotel: Corp Singapore
Job number: R186450
IHG Hotels & Resorts, we've got a habit of making things happen. From being the first hotel brand to franchise with Holiday Inn, or taking the industry's first online booking; to growing the world's biggest luxury hotel brand in InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, and launching the industry's first loyalty programme
Today, you can find our brands in more than 100 countries, with nearly 6,000 hotels and 886,000 guest rooms. But we're not slowing down in our quest to be the first choice for guests and hotel owners. We're enhancing world-class brands and adding new ones, investing in technology and making sure our business is slick and agile enough to power industry leading net-rooms growth in the world's most attractive markets.
Your day to day
We are currently looking for an amazing revenue professional to join IHG as Senior Portfolio Revenue Manager for a portfolio of hotels. To leverage robust data-driven strategies and tactical support and embedding IHG Revenue ways of working to drive optimal revenue performance in allocated portfolio of hotels - both directly where the hotels sit in your portfolio and indirectly where they sit in your PRM’s portfolio. Your role will:-
1. Work remotely as the direct revenue leader for 2-6 hotels holding daily/weekly/monthly revenue generation calls with the hotels (depending on the service level of the hotel)
2. Provide support, coaching and direction to allocated PRM’s to ensure execution of effective strategies and actions for revenue management in line with the applicable service level for their hotels
3. Set clear performance goals & targets for allocated PRM’s and monitor through regular check-in’s
4. Maintain IHG system and revenue process expertise status for self and direct reports.
5. Work closely with RPD-Revenue Services & Sr PRM community to find ways of improving performance, share agreed best practice and successes.
6. Actively collaborate with cross functional teams to drive the needs of the business – including tools, data, reporting and processes.
7. Help develop new SL’s & deliverables in line with the needs of the BU
8. Support the Director in effective management of the IHG Revenue (RMH) P&L
9. Ensure the effective roll out of new tools, system releases & programmes ensuring team education and adoption.
10. Develop the Revenue Management talent pipeline across IHG Revenue (RMH) through the utilization of their individual strengths and abilities and by supporting their ongoing development and career goals.
11. Stay up to date with intelligence in the hotel industry & market(s) and use insight to drive revenue performance for the hotels within the portfolio
What we need from you
Ideally you will have a Bachelors or Master’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent combination of education and work related experience
with 7+ years progressive work-related experience in financial/strategic planning, revenue management, pricing with proficiencies in multiple disciplines/technologies/processes, preferably in the hotel industry or similar environment.
Demonstrated knowledge of revenue management principles, effective hotel pricing concepts, yield management optimization and selling strategies.
Strong communication, decision making, influencing/consensus building and analytical skills with clear understanding of impact on IHG goals and bottom line
Strong leadership, team building, interpersonal and communication skill
What we offer
In return, we'll give you a competitive benefits package including salary, discounted accommodation worldwide and the opportunity to progress your career with IHG.
You'll have the chance to work with a great team of people, and most importantly, we'll give you Room to be yourself. So what's your passion? Please apply on-line and tell us how you can bring your individual skills to IHG. To find out more about us or any other jobs with IHG please go to www.careers.ihg.com