HR Lead - Indonesia
Location: Indonesia, No City
Hotel: Corp Indonesia, No Address
Job number: 103251
You will perform the role of Human Resources business partner to operation leadership of Indonesia hotels. You will provides leadership to the cluster hotels to drive performance, coach and develop talent, and foster strong employee engagement and have focus on driving up the quality and consistency of training.
You will help build a robust talent pipeline to support the growth of the brand through developing and communicating a scalable and clear career development roadmap for employees. Ensure development resources and programs are in place and well executed.
- Responsible for defining, planning and executing the people & talent strategy for IHG hotels in Indonesia. This includes the recruitment of Hotel General Managers and other key positions within these markets.
- Relentlessly drive the hotel operations talent agenda including effective performance review, talent management, succession and development planning for top talent.
- Provides true partnership to Hotel Operations colleagues, General Managers and Hotel HR Leaders by coaching for performance, influencing the best outcomes and challenging stakeholders.
- Defines clear talent attraction strategies at the hotel and country level, including (where appropriate) engagement with Local, State and Government agencies and unions whilst leveraging legacy and social media for specific marketing and attraction campaigns.
- Proactively leads strategies to maximise operational effectiveness within Hotels including (where appropriate) organisational design, capability building with the aim to constantly improve workforce optimisation.
- Collaborates with SEAK hotel pre-opening team to ensure full support for openings, conversions, talent planning where required
- Uses data and insights and leverages HR COEs to determine talent interventions with a clear focus on DE&I and driving an inclusive culture.
- Ensures effective alignment the IHG performance, reward and talent agenda and annual cycles and compliance with IHGs risk framework and Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and proactively communicates and engages with all stakeholders to ensure delivery of the talent agenda.
Qualifications in Human Resources, masters level preferred
Critical Expertise & Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in HR with a preference of at least 3 years in operations
- Excellent knowledge of Human Resources structures, systems, policies and processes
- Excellent consulting skills with the ability to perform detailed root cause analysis and structure solutions involving multiple people and processes.
- High level of business savvy, commercial awareness and issue resolution
- Good understanding of Employee Relations practice in the operating markets
- Demonstrable ability to deal effectively with key stakeholders and colleagues across diverse cultures and geographies
- Strong project management, change management and organisational skills
- Indonesia HR expertise with full native language skills
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.