Senior Analytics Project Manager
Location: United Kingdom, Buckinghamshire, Denham
Hotel: Corp Denham
Job number: R203788
IHG Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most recognisable hospitality groups in the world with a family of 17 brands including InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express amongst many others. Approximately 350,000 people work across IHG’s hotels and our corporate offices in 100+ countries. We are a FTSE 100 company and are proudly listed on the London Stock Exchange.
We promise to provide True Hospitality for everyone; making you feel welcome and cared for, recognised and respected, wherever you are in the world. Strong future plans and recent successes, especially across the luxury space is what has made us stand out from the crowd.
Your day to day
Due to continued growth our high-performing Performance Support team are looking to appoint a Senior Analytics Project Manager into a newly created role. The Senior Analytics Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery and management of analytic projects across both the EMEAA region and the company more widely. You will work collaboratively with colleagues to problem solve and find effective solutions to data/analytical challenges. This is an exciting opportunity for you to step up into a managerial role and put into practise the years of experience and skills you have gained. Having a strong passion for people as well as analytics is key within IHG and what sets us apart from others.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading and delivering a wide variety of analytics projects across IHG.
- Assessing and managing projects to ensure they are truly beneficial to the business and follow best practice.
- Proactively develop the performance insight and analytics strategy to ensure it is fit for purpose.
- Creating a culture of excellence for analytics combined with innovation, ensuring outputs insightful and actionable.
- Promoting an ‘analytics-first’ mindset through the increased adoption of dashboards and ad hoc analysis.
- Data quality and best practice
What we need from you
- 3+ years of experience in analytics, preferably in a global/matrix organization.
- Proven track record and ability to story tell. Ability to turn data/analytics into actionable insight.
- Ability to use data as a mechanism to drive business change.
- Able to manage multiple and complex tasks at the same time.
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Tableau, Alteryx, Excel & SQL
- Good knowledge, and experience of, hospitality/travel industry
- Problem structuring and solving
- Project Management skills
What we offer
At IHG we give our colleagues greater flexibility and balance – working in a more hybrid way, blending remote and office working. We like to believe we offer a unique culture, where there’s inclusivity yet room to be yourself. When hard work pays off, it’s positive to know you’re appreciated.
Alongside our great working environment, we’ll offer you a strong package firstly including an industry competitive salary, an annual bonus, healthcare and incredible worldwide hotel discounts. As an equal opportunity employer, IHG is committed to providing a working culture that values diversity and inclusion and is committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a barrier-free recruitment process.
Whilst this role will initially be based in our Denham head office location, by the end of 2022 we will be relocating to our new Global Headquarters in central Windsor so you will need to be able to travel to Windsor as required in the longer term.
Closing date: 6th October 2022
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.