Senior Administrative Assistant
Hotel: CRO Manila
Job number: R193967
IHG® is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with more than 375,000 people working across almost 100 countries to deliver True Hospitality for everyone while delivering the best returns for our hotel partners. IHG franchises, leases, manages or owns nearly 5,367 hotels and 799,923 guest rooms in almost 100 countries, with nearly 1,718 hotels in its development pipeline. IHG also manages IHG® Rewards Club, the world’s first and largest hotel loyalty programme, with more than 100 million enrolled members worldwide.
You’ll know our hotel brands. They are some of the best known and most popular in the world - InterContinental Hotels & Resorts,Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, Regent, Voco Hotels, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Resort, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites, EVEN Hotels, HUALUXE™ Hotels and Resorts, and Avid Hotel.
We bring True Hospitality to everyone by connecting our portfolio of leading hotel brands, our leading-edge systems and our ways of reaching customers, with the passion and dedication of our colleagues around the world. Individually, these are strengths. Together, they give us the platform to deliver exceptional growth and the confidence to know we can make a difference to travelers everywhere.
At IHG® we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Your day to day
- Receive, verify, submit, and track all invoices for payment. Cross charge invoices to correct department
- Maintain and manage equipment inventories, replacements, repairs
- Order and maintain inventory of critical business supplies, reporting costs and allocating expenses to appropriate departments
- Lead IHG Emergency response team including training, preparation, drills and exercises, etc.
- Coordinate with Philippine Government and Makati Government agencies to ensure all paperwork is current, fees are paid, and regulations are adhered to
- Coordinate with IHG support teams in RCBC and Atlanta including Finance, Facilities, Global Technology
- Assist in coordination and preparation of work Visa’s for foreign nationals
- Maintain agendas, minutes, and action item follow-ups for the Global Sales VCorp Leadership team
- Other projects and tasks as need to support Global Sales Teams
- Lead all preparation for Centre-wide events
- Assist Corporate visitors with agendas, supplies, meeting facilities, offsite needs, etc.
- Oversee access privileges for all VCorp based IHG employees
- Oversee Bayanihan fund and all fundraising/charity activities for all VCorp teams
- Oversee Centre-wide projects undertaken by all coordinator teams
- Monitor IHG cell-phone contracts, assignments, usage for all VCorp IHG employees
- Work in concert with Director and all Leaders to ensure Business Continuity processes are up-to-date and changes are properly communicated
What we need from you
Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
• 6-8 years progressive work-related experience with demonstrated proficiency in multiple disciplines/processes related to the position.
• 2-5 years’ experience working with senior leader and/or senior leadership team
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent PC Skills (including Word; Excel; Outlook
- Knowledge of IHG products
- Basic accounting/bookkeeping skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage large and complex projects