Security Officer - Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza
Location: United States, Georgia, Atlanta
Hotel: Crowne Plaza - Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia (ATLCP)
Job number: R208468
Do you see yourself as a Security Officer at The Crowne Plaza?
At The Crowne Plaza Perimeter at Ravinia we are located just two blocks from the Marta Dunwoody station and across the street from Perimeter Mall. The hotel has 495 guestrooms, 32,000 square feet of meeting space, and three distinct Food and Beverage outlets for our guests to enjoy inspired by Kimpton. The hotel is the Americas flagship for the Crowne Plaza Brand.
Your day to day
Perform hotel security duties and procedures to ensure the safety and security of guests, employees and the property as well as the property’s assets.
- Respond in a courteous and prompt manner to all guest related incidents, questions, complaints and/or requests to ensure strong guest satisfaction
- patrolling and inspecting with specified equipment the assigned areas to include all public areas of the property including meeting rooms, entrances and outside building and grounds; monitoring surveillance cameras and checking areas for unauthorized persons or vehicles and coordinating towing of vehicles, unlocked doors and fire and safety hazards and document all actions
- ensuring all guest room doors are secured and assist guest with room access and moving/removing guest possessions or inventory if required
- escorting staff and guest to car if requested
What we need from you
High school diploma or equivalent, plus one year of security and safety experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must speak fluent English. Other languages preferred
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Carrying, lifting, pushing and/or pulling items weighing up to 50-100 pounds
- Frequently standing up and moving about the facility
- Frequently handling objects and equipment to secure the facility
- Frequently bending, stooping, and kneeling
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with the guests and employees.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities are used when an emergency situation occurs.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized in order to document or record all tasks completed, to order supplies, to receive their instructions for the day and/or to read safety and security procedures.
What we offer
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.