Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza
Location: Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh
Hotel: Crowne Plaza - Riyadh RDC Hotel & Convention (RUHIT)
Job number: EMEAA34188
At Crowne Plaza®, we want our guests to feel able to do their best, achieve their goals and be recognized for their success. To help them we need you to stay One Step Ahead and:
- Create confidence – by being an expert at what you do; by acting and looking the part and adapting your style to match your guests’ pace in all you do.
- Encourage success – by supporting and respecting your guests and their goals; by recognizing them and making them feel valued and important; and offering thoughtful choices to help them feel restored and balanced.
- Make it happen – by being perceptive to your guests’ needs; by taking ownership for getting things done and working seamlessly with others to help guests be successful.
Your day to day
We are seeking a highly capable Security Manager (This job for Saudi only due to local restriction) to develop and implement security strategies at our company. You will be creating security policies and procedures, controlling budgets for security operations, and coordinating security staff.
To ensure success as a security manager, you should possess extensive knowledge of surveillance techniques and experience in a similar role. A top-notch security manager will be someone whose security expertise results in a safe and well-protected environment.
Security Manager Responsibilities:
· Collaborating with department managers to determine security needs.
· Planning and implementing comprehensive security strategies.
· Controlling the security operations budget, monitoring expenses, and documenting processes.
· Supervising, recruiting, and training security personnel.
· Gathering security intelligence and implementing preventative measures.
· Developing work schedules, allocating tasks, and monitoring personnel performance.
· Coordinating responses to emergencies and alarms, as well as compiling incident reports.
· Preparing surveillance equipment maintenance schedules and facilitating repairs in a timely manner.
· Keeping abreast of new technologies and advancements in security services.
· Ensuring compliance with company policies and security industry regulations.
What we need from you
Security Manager Requirements:
· Bachelor degree in related field .State-prescribed security training, licensing, and registration.
· Hotel experience for at least two years
· At least five years' experience in a similar role.
· Extensive experience in preventing illegal activity and performing access control.
· In-depth knowledge of security procedures and surveillance equipment.
· Knowledge of security industry regulations.
· Advanced ability to coordinate responses to security breaches and threats.
· Superb leadership and organizational abilities.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Availability to respond to security alerts outside of business hours.
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a uniform, great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.