Salesforce Marketing Email Manager
Hotel Brand: IHG Corporate
Location: United States, Georgia, Atlanta
Hotel: Corp Atlanta Ravinia (ATLR3)
Job number: R187222
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty, and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
Your day to day
IHG Hotels & Resorts is seeking a Salesforce Marketing Email Manager who will be responsible the development of dynamic email communications, automations and architecture within Journey Builder. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and the ability identify opportunities for innovation, efficiency and automation within the development process.
- Build, edit, test and QA email communications within Salesforce Marketing Cloud leveraging Content Builder, Data Extensions and/ or programming language.
• Develop multi-channel customer journeys within Journey Builder
• Act as subject matter on Automation Studio, Data Extensions, Mobile Studio, Content Builder, etc.
• Experience with databases and ability to write SQL
• Program dynamic, data-driven emails and landing pages utilizing AMPScript, GTL, and SSJS.
• Apply and share industry best practices relating to development, strategy and testing.
• Driving innovation and accessibility within customer communications and template designs
• Partner with Validity in monitoring deliverability and communication rendering
• Develop personalized content within Movable Ink platform and integrate into commercial and loyalty communications.
• Maintain, evolve, and expand modular email template code base.
What we need from you
Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital, Advertising, Business or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience
8+ years progressive work related experience.
. 4+ years subject matter expertise with Salesforce Marketing Cloud AMPscript, Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Content Builder and Data Extensions.
• Salesforce certifications a plus
• Knowledge of A/B testing and email personalization
• Forward thinking innovation on how to push the boundaries of the email channel
• Understanding of Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and advocate of communications accessibility.
• Experience with global translations at scale preferred
• Strong Project Management experience in a multiple stakeholder environment. Experience in organizing, planning and executing large-scale projects from conception through implementation while managing multiple stakeholder inputs and expectations.
• Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of data privacy laws and CAN-SPAM laws.
• Aptitude with Mobile Studio preferred.
• Proficiency with responsive design.
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans