Sales Manager-Corporate 销售经理-公司
Hotel Brand: Regent Hotels & Resorts
Location: Mainland China, Beijing, Beijing
Hotel: Regent Beijing
Job number: HOTEL49646
- To receive inquires for corporate or leisure group (Telephone, walk-in guest, result of a sales call), and discuss with the clients further detail pertaining to budget, room and miscellaneous arrangements.
- To issue instructions for functions to all departments via the order in advance. To supervise the preparation of arrangements of the concerned function to ensure everything is in order.
- Follows up on all deposit, contracts and cancellation charges to ensure the hotel policy is followed by all team member
- Manages existing key accounts, plans sales blitz and cold call initiatives, establishes target account lists by using market intelligence and research, qualifies potential new accounts and ensures the best possible rate is contracted for a successful partnership.
- Maintains connection with key contacts of existing partners and establishes close bond that ensures that hotel is first choice when there is a requirement for guest rooms, meetings or events.
- Sells to new, existing and prospective customers considering goals set forth in the sales strategy, negotiating optimum rate for the benefit of the business. Develop and maintain a regular pattern of sales calls, meeting with principals of target market.
- Assists in the evaluation of sales and marketing activities, Analyses sales mix and likely impact on hotel goals, look after the orientation program and on the job training at sales team members.Job Requirements.
Your day to day
- Good interpersonal skills, strong leadership and aptitude, able to work under pressure and with minimum supervision, able to develop and train subordinates;
- A minimum of 3 years hotel experience, ideally including operational experience as well as sales, marketing and revenue management experience.
- Good English verbally and written communication skills.