Sales Manager (Corporate & MICE)
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn
Hotel: Vana Nava Hua Hin (HHQHI), Hua Hin, 00000
Job number: 104273
Sales and Marketing related duties and responsibilities for Holiday Inn Vana Nava Hua Hin under the general guidance and supervision of Director of Sales & Marketing, and within the limits of established Corporate/Sales policies and procedures, oversees and directs all aspects of Sales activities related to FIT, Corporate as well as Government and Embassies. Responsibilities include overseeing the planning and development of sales strategies. Oversee and assist with the development and implementation of the sales plan. Support the management of the sales team and reporting on effectiveness of the plan. Promotes the desired work culture around the Winning Ways of the IHG Hotels Group.
Qualifications and Requirements :
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Problem-solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Good writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing, Hotel Management, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- 2 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
In return, you can look forward to a competitive salary and benefits package including;
- 5-day workweek.
- Meal Allowance
- Group life insurance and health insurance.
- Provident Fund / Social Security contributions.
- Annual leave.
- Annual Physical Health Check.
- Learning and Development Program.
- Worldwide IHG® Employee Room Rate Program.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.