Sales Manager - Wholesale BKK Based
Hotel Brand: InterContinental Hotels
Location: Thailand, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Prachuabkhirikhan
Hotel: InterContinental - Hua Hin Resort (HHQHA)
Job number: EMEAA32668
Want to be part of InterContinental Hua Hin Resort Luxury, Perfectly Expressed in Hua Hin?
As the world's of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
Our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience. If you'd like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we'd like to welcome you to the world's most international luxury hotel brand.
Your day to day
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
Sales and Marketing related duties and responsibilities for InterContinental Hua Hin under the general guidance and supervision of Director of Sales & Marketing, and within the limits of established Corporate/Sales policies and procedures, oversees and directs all aspects of Sales activities related to FIT, Wholesales, Leisure Group as well as Tour Series. Responsibilities include overseeing the planning and development of sales strategies. Oversee and assist with the development and implementation of sales plan. Support the management of the sales team and reporting on effectiveness of the plan. Promotes the desired work culture around the Winning Ways of the IHG Hotels Group.
What we need from you
Required Skills –
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Good writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing, Hotel Management, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- 2 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
What we offer
In return, you can look forward to a competitive salary and benefits package including;
- 5-day workweek.
- Meal Allowance
- Group life insurance and health insurance.
- Provident Fund / Social Security contributions.
- Annual leave.
- Annual Physical Health Check.
- Learning and Development Program.
- Worldwide IHG® Employee Room Rate Program.
Do you have what it takes to be our Sales Manager - Wholesale? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the Bangkok, Thailand.