Sales Manager - Luxury
Hotel Brand: InterContinental
Location: United Kingdom, London
Hotel: London Park Lane (LONHB), One Hamilton Place, Park Lane, W1J 7QY
Job number: 106977
At InterContinental London Park Lane, we are currently looking for a Sales Manager – Luxury Segments to join our luxury Team!
Welcome to No1 Park Lane
Situated at one of the capital’s most prestigious addresses- where Her Royal Highness, Queen Elizabeth II once used to reside, InterContinental London Park Lane reinvents traditional luxury to present modern and flexible sophistication in the heart of Mayfair. Inspired by its location overlooking the Royal Parks, the hotel delivers elegant natural interiors and award-wining seasonal cuisine.
The Sales Manager is responsible for the overall achievement and delivery of the sales for the hotels as well as maximizing sales through structured sales planning and action to achieve/exceed budgeted targets in all revenue areas.
You will also be responsible for strategically managing and developing selected Key Accounts for the hotel. You will liaise with in-house guests to identify new business leads and ensure high repeat guest ratios as well as expanding the hotel’s existing Luxury Leisure network and demonstrate return with annual production increases.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- A track record of sales achievement with at least 2 years’ experience in the service and hospitality industry is essential for this role.
- A track record of Luxury Sales segment with at least 2 years of experience
- You will have strong strategic planning skills, ability to look ahead and strategies in place to support the plans.
- A degree of knowledge of all market segments i.e. corporate, conference and leisure is crucial (luxury leisure – desirable)
- You should have a well-developed commercial acumen and ability to take calculated risks.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills are key.
- It is essential that you can work well under pressure, with minimal supervision and maintain high standards and attention to detail.
- Microsoft package skills and Delphi knowledge (desirable)
- Demonstrates relevant cross-functional experience and/or in depth knowledge of relevant functional topic
- Experience in leading teams effectively
- Proven track record of delivering results
We are committed to offer and provide our Sales Managers with a competitive salary and a large range of benefits:
- Salary up to £59,000 and great IHG perks!
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, and this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (pro rata).
At InterContinental London Park Lane, we exist to make international travel more alluring and a doorway to the Glamour of the InterContinental life:
- We serve the affluent, experienced travellers
As such, we take our colleagues on a personal and professional development journey to ensure they have the confidence to deliver the best service. We offer a range of self-development resources, from personal Headspace access, Mental Health First Aider trainings to financial wellbeing support. We also offer professional career development with our IHG Leadership programs and our partnership with Harvard Mentor.
- We’re charismatic, sophisticated and cosmopolitan
We deliver a luxury environment to our associates by offering wellbeing activities on a monthly basis such as back massages, reflexology and foot doctor sessions. We organise monthly social events and take pride in fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace to belong.
- We are the largest luxury hotel brand
We offer large range of benefits to support the financial wellbeing of our colleagues, from discounts on retail and various activities over 15,000 stores, monetary bonuses and praises for outstanding work, subsidised taxi journey for shifts starting or finishing between 00:00 and 05:00am to worldwide hotel room rates and F&B discounts for all employees, their friends and family.
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We firmly believe that all our colleagues deserve to be treated equally and have the same opportunities to develop and grow their skills within our business and provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and colleagues without regard to an individual's, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.