Sales Manager - Corporate
Hotel Brand: InterContinental
Hotel: Hua Hin Resort (HHQHA), 33/33, Petchkasem Road, Prachuabkhirikhan, 77110
Job number: 101953
Sales and Marketing related duties and responsibilities for InterContinental Hua Hin under the general guidance and supervision of Director of Sales & Marketing, and within the limits of established Corporate/Sales policies and procedures, oversees and directs all aspects of Sales activities related to FIT, Corporate as well as Government and Embassies. Responsibilities include overseeing the planning and development of sales strategies. Oversee and assist with the development and implementation of sales plan. Support the management of the sales team and reporting on effectiveness of the plan. Promotes the desired work culture around the Winning Ways of the IHG Hotels Group.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Most tasks are performed in a team environment with the employee acting as a team leader. There is minimal direct supervision.
- Possess basic computational abilities.
- Extensive knowledge of the hotel and facilities.
- Knowledge in Corporate / Government & Embassies Industry.
- Understands the market and its competitors.
- Leadership skills and knowledge of all tasks within the area of responsibility.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
University graduate or equivalent education required
Two to four years experience in Sales & Marketing, including at least two years as Sales Manager and with managerial experience with international chain hotel.
In return, you can look forward to a competitive salary and benefits package including;
- 5-day workweek.
- Meal allowance, Telephone allowance, Gasoline allowance
- Group life insurance and health insurance.
- Provident Fund / Social Security contributions.
- Annual leave.
- Annual Physical Health Check.
- Learning and Development Program.
- Worldwide IHG® Employee Room Rate Program.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.