Hotel Brand: Kimpton (outside the Americas)
Location: United Kingdom, London, London
Hotel: Kimpton - Fitzroy London
Job number: R196127
Kimpton Fitzroy London has a fantastic opportunity to join our 5-star team as a Sales Manager.
A London Hotel Like No Other, Kimpton Fitzroy London is a 19th-century iconic building which meets the London of today: From the outside, the landmark building, which occupies a full block along the eastern side of Russell Square in Bloomsbury, looks every bit the part of grande dame. Inside, though, contemporary interiors beckon the discerning traveller to settle in and stay a while want to be part of this Lifestyle Luxury property?
The Sales Manager is responsible for the overall achievement and delivery of the sales for Kimpton Fitzroy London. Maximizing sales through structured sales planning and action to achieve/exceed budgeted targets in all revenue areas.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Sales Manager will be responsible for introducing clients and arranging show rounds at the property, selling all of the facilities of the hotels and ensuring high levels of customer service. You will be responsible for proactive sales, ensuring RFP deadlines and submissions are met, networking events and live or virtual appointments as well as the delivery of new direct and pipeline business in line with hotels business needs and budgeted sales.
The development and support of the Sales Team will play a big part in this role, leading by example to coach and mentor your team, develop exceptional talent and incentivise great performance, which in turn will create pride in the team to deliver on an exceptional guest experience.
So what’s in for you:
As we are part of the IHG Hotels and Resorts family, a FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world, we can offer you a market leading package
- Competitive Salary - Plus Sales Bonus Plan of 20%
- 40 hours per week contract
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
What we need from you
At Kimpton, our shared mission is to make lives better through heartfelt human connections. This emotional investment drives all that we do, and it’s why you’ll love the work, too. Our colleagues are empowered and encouraged to act from the heart, to go above and beyond to create ridiculously personal experiences for each other and our guests.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- A track record of sales achievement with at least 2 years’ experience in the service and hospitality industry is essential for this role.
- You will have strong strategic planning skills, ability to look ahead and strategies in place to support the plans.
- A degree of knowledge of all market segments i.e. corporate, conference and leisure is crucial
- You should have a well-developed commercial acumen and ability to take calculated risks.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills are key.
- It is essential that you can work well under pressure, with minimal supervision and maintain high standards and attention to detail.
- Microsoft package skills and Delphi knowledge (desirable)
- Demonstrates relevant cross-functional experience and/or in depth knowledge of relevant functional topic
- Experience in leading teams effectively
- Proven track record of delivering results
Do you have what it takes to be our Sales Manager? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.