Hotel Brand: voco
Location: United Kingdom, Wales, Cardiff
Hotel: voco™ - St.David’s Cardiff (CWLCD)
Job number: R188257
voco St David’s Cardiff are looking for a Sales Manager to join our growing team.
Set on Cardiff Bay's waterfront, voco St David's Cardiff makes a bold statement, with its glass-fronted façade, private balconies, floor-to-ceiling windows, and coastal setting. The Admiral at voco® St David’s Cardiff is our eclectic restaurant and bar. Our bold flavours draw inspiration from world food cultures and blend perfectly with the best seasonal produce Wales has to offer” The Marine Spa, located in the hotel, offers just the place to unwind and has been voted one of the best spas in the UK. voco St David's Cardiff is a wonderful setting for meetings, conferences, weddings and celebrations alike.
At voco® everyone’s a host, if there’s one thing we know, it’s that a great host is at the heart of every great stay as we understand what our guest wants by delivering easy-going but attentive service.
Our Sales Manager is responsible for the overall achievement and delivery of the sales for the hotels. Maximizing sales through structured sales planning and action to achieve/exceed budgeted targets in all revenue areas. The Sales Manager will be responsible proactive sales, ensuring RFP deadlines and submissions are met, networking events and live or virtual appointments.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, The Sales Executive will be responsible for introducing clients and arranging show rounds at St. David’s Hotel , selling all of the facilities of the hotel and ensuring high levels of customer service.
So what’s in for you:
As we are part of the IHG Hotels and Resorts family, a FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world, we can offer you a market leading package
- Up to £28,000, Plus sales Bonus Plan of 20%
- Average 35 Hour Working Week
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
What we need from you
Our people help to make the biggest difference – we strive for perfection in everything we do for our guests, always focussing on what is important to them and always looking to improve, by delivering as a true host.
To succeed as our Sales Manager, you will need:
- A track record of sales achievement with at least 1 years’ experience in the service and hospitality industry is essential for this role.
- will have supervisory or assistant level experience within a similar operation
- You will have strong strategic planning skills, ability to look ahead and strategies in place to support the plans.
- A degree of knowledge of all market segments i.e. corporate, conference
- It is essential that you can work well under pressure, with minimal supervision and maintain high standards and attention to detail.
- Microsoft package skills and Delphi knowledge (desirable)
Do you have what it takes to be our Sales Manager? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.