Room Service Supervisor (Arabic Speaker) - InterContinental Regency
Hotel Brand: InterContinental
Hotel: Bahrain (BAHHA), King Faisal Highway, P.O. Box 777
Job number: 103394
As the world's largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand.
Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambiance where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience.
If you'd like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we'd like to welcome you to the world's most international luxury hotel brand.
Located in the business and leisure hub of the city, InterContinental® Regency Bahrain offers its guests the perfect location from where to explore the exciting face of Manama. The hotel offers 304 spacious rooms including 4 club floors and 36 luxurious suites. Each room is designed to meet the needs and the expectations of the modern traveler. From sophisticated dining experiences to a taste of traditional romance, InterContinental® Regency Bahrain offers its guest new tastes and unique gourmet treats. With a wide selection of dining options ranging from international, Italian, steakhouse and lounges, InterContinental® Regency Bahrain promises to delight your palate.
Your day to day:
As a Room Service Supervisor, you’ll be responsible for the overall room service operation for all in-house guests. The ideal candidate is responsible for, dealing with guests’ requirements in a courteous, charming, and professional sales-oriented manner. By tailoring each guest’s experience to their unique tastes, creating memories as delightful as the dishes.
What we need from you:
- Arabic language is a must.
- Proven experience in the same role within a 4-5 star hotel or similar environment.
- Highly organized and you are acknowledged for your guest service orientation, your reactivity, and your capacity to anticipate guests’ needs.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Micros and good computer skills are a plus.
What we offer:
You’ll join a team passionate about delivering memorable experiences that make our guests feel special, making InterContinental® Regency Bahrain a great place to work. In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package.
As a sneak peak, here are some of our benefits you will enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Monthly service charge
- Fully furnished accommodation with free internet, lounge and gym facility
- Employee meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner and tea break) at our Flavours Cafe
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the IHG hotels
- 30 days vacation leave plus 14 days public holidays per year
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Employee recognition programmes
- Access to free online courses including Harvard Managed Mentor modules
If you feel that you’ve got what we are looking for, apply now!
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.