Room Attendant (Part-Time or Full-Time)
Hotel Brand: Kimpton
Location: United Kingdom, Edinburgh
Hotel: Charlotte Square (EDICS), 38 Charlotte Square, EH2 4HQ
Job number: 100277
At Kimpton Charlotte Square Hotel, we have an exciting opening to join our team as a Room Attendant…
We are looking for someone who can commit to Part-Time or Full-Time, across a minimum of 2 to 3 shifts per week. Being flexible would be a great plus!
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required. At Kimpton we encourage our Team Members to Be Yourself and Lead Yourself! We will be there to support you each step of the way.
We are paying £10.50 per hour plus the opportunity to earn up to £200 per month additional bonus if you hit your cleanliness targets, all overtime is paid for.
As a Room Attendant your main duties and responsibilities will be providing guests with a pristine room, meeting health and safety standards and working at pace to ensure rooms are ready for our guests to start checking into. Greeting guests with a friendly manner and communicating regularly with our Front Office team. To smash this role out of the park, the key skills & experience you’ll ideally already have are:
- Experience working within Cleaning or Housekeeping would be beneficial
- Ability to work independently, working to time deadlines and at a fast pace
- Passionate about delivering excellent Guest experiences and going the extra mile to ensure that they are met with a room that WOWs them
- Willing to learn new things and work as part of our wider Hotel team!
So why work for us (aside from joining an awesome team…)? Well, look no further!
- £10.50 per hour plus opportunity to earn up to £200 per month, paid overtime plus free meals whilst on duty!
- Incentives to earn more each month with our Tronc programme (where eligible)
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (pro rata) after further service
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates plus an Overnight stay (for you and a plus 1) when probationary period passed
- 50% off on F&B when staying over in IHG properties on Employee Rate
- Discounts off your supermarket shop, other shopping and experiences through our portal!
- 20% off Spa Treatments and £15.00 gym membership in our managed Edinburgh properties plus 25% off in all restaurants & Bars, within both Kimpton Charlotte Square & InterContinental Edinburgh The George, and an amazing 50% off in Burr & Co coffee shop
- Employee assistance programme 24/7 and employee healthcare plan with access to Mental Healthcare first aiders
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world plus opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
What is it like to work for Kimpton Charlotte Square Hotel?
At Kimpton, we are all about being yourself – we pride individuality and being the best version of you. Our meticulously designed Hotel brings together traditional Edinburgh architecture with an exciting and fresh indoor feel, offering our guests a modern luxurious stay. Welcoming locals to relax in our Garden area (a must visit), experiencing mouth-watering food in BABA restaurant, or guests from far and wide being pampered in our state-of-the-art Spa – we cover it all! We want our guests to have a truly authentic stay making personal connections throughout their visit with us, bring your true self to work, do what you think is right and we will help you to grow and develop.
Does this sound like a team you would love to be a part of? If so, please apply today!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We firmly believe that all our colleagues deserve to be treated equally and have the same opportunities to develop and grow their skills within our business and provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and colleagues without regard to an individual's, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.