Room Attendant - voco Kirkton Park Hunter Valley
Hotel Brand: voco
Location: Australia, New South Wales, Pokolbin
Hotel: Kirkton Park Hunter Valley (CESHV), 336 Oakey Creek Road, 2320
Job number: 119464
voco Kirkton Park Hunter Valley is a luxury boutique hotel on an intimate 70-acre estate, ideally situated at the gateway to the finest vineyards of the Hunter Valley.
Our Hotel is looking for a casual Room Attendant to join our engaged and friendly team, where your exceptional eye for detail and passion for perfection will provide guests with a truly memorable experience.
Every day is different, but you'll mostly be:
- Making sure every single room is at its absolute best for our guests
- Helping our guests in any way you can – whether they’ve forgotten their toothbrush or are looking for some local restaurant recommendations
- Keeping your supervisor in the loop by advising them of any progress or problems
- Monitoring and controlling supplies to minimise waste
- Doing your best to reunite guests with any lost or misplaced items
- Regularly assisting with deep clean projects
What we need from you:
- Minimum 6 months of Housekeeping experience
- Exceptional attitude and 'can do' mindset
- A team player with a positive, open and honest communication style
- The ability to complete physical tasks and be on your feet, as well as being able to bend and kneel
- Occasional lifting of items up to 23 kilograms and or push/pulling heavy objects
- Exceptional grooming standards and a high attention to detail
- Flexibility to work various shifts including evenings and weekends and public holidays
- Must speak fluent English; any additional languages would be great!
- Must have working rights for Australia
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive wage that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us, and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.