Hotel Brand: voco
Location: United Kingdom, Oxford
Hotel: Oxford Spires (OXFAR), Abingdon Road, OX1 4PS
Job number: 122985
Opportunity to join voco Oxford Spires as a Housekeeper/Room Attendant on a Full Time contract.
You will earn £11.00 per hour – equal to £22,880.00 salary.
Staff Accommodation available in Oxford!
To succeed as a Housekeeper/Room Attendant, you will need:
As a Housekeeper / Room Attendant, you play a vital part in delivering a superior guest experience, from Cleaning Public Areas to Hotel Suites.
- To be passionate about delivering great service and be
- Previous experience in Hotel Cleaning, as room attendant or public areas cleaner
- Experience with handling guests queries and complaints
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
At voco® everyone’s a host, if there’s one thing we know, it’s that a great host is at the heart of every great stay as we understand what our guest wants by delivering easy-going but attentive service.
Housekeepers/Room Attendants, receive some great benefits:
- Becoming part of the IHG Hotels & Resorts family, one of the world’s leading hotel companies - which means global opportunities.
- No zero-hour contracts! Our contracts come with guaranteed hours
- We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required
- 50% staff discount with a local taxi company all day AND taxi subsidy for shifts starting/ending between 23:00-06:00
- Subsidised childcare support
- Meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- We provide every employee company sick pay and life insurance
- Amazing discounts for our hotels and restaurants around the world
- Discounts from over 15,000 stores – all the way from retail to cinema
- Don’t forget, bring your friends and take part in our generous ‘Refer a Friend’ programme!
If you think you can be our next Housekeeper/Room Attendant, then please apply now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
About voco Oxford Spires
voco® Oxford Spires, a stylish hotel in Oxford close to the River Thames, we’re a short stroll from fascinating museums and university colleges in the city centre. At voco® Oxford Spires our guest rooms offer welcoming voco® flourishes. Enjoy all-day dining in Deacons Restaurant and cocktails in Deacons bar with outside options for eating and drinking on the attractive terraces. The Hotel is surrounded by gardens and if you’re lucky (and quiet) you might even spot our resident family of muntjac deer.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We firmly believe that all our colleagues deserve to be treated equally and have the same opportunities to develop and grow their skills within our business and provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and colleagues without regard to an individual's, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.